Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries are the ultimate proof racemixing is destruction of your descendants

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Curries exist as a result of a mixture between 3 different groups and proof race mixing destroys entire groups of people of dignity.

There were 3 main migration into Curryland. The first were the indigenous hunter gatherers who came to curryland maybe around 30000 years ago. These are what I would consider abos, but would look closest to people of the Andamanese islands. They make thr bulk of ancestry in South India. This is where their maternal haplogroup M comes from.
F28AB0C6 E659 44A4 A8B3 B49906AC4A82

The next were people from modern Iran (Elam) where the Dravidian languages come from. They are most closely related to the pre-semitic people of the middle east, like the Sumerians. They make the bulk of ancestry in most of North India This is what they probably looked like, with one major difference which is they had droopy eyelids.
A1E9F12A 8085 4943 8D1D D05158076885

The next group are the Aryans from Central Asia, where the Indo-Iranain (Indo-European descendants) comes from. They are usually associated with R1A paternal ancestry. This is what they probably looked like (minus the blue eyes)
D6F01399 B78D 47D4 81F8 D93264807A8D

The first one look massively ugly compared to others, but they would get buried in the mixture right? The mixture would still look somewhat okay right?
B98A6F36 8C1C 49E7 B7DF 101556C0E4FE

It’s fucking over buddy boyos.

Last edited:
Curries are proof that incest is bad

Iranians look nothing like that picture. Most of them are inbred shitskins aswell. The ones with coloured eyes and white skin can be counted on ones fingers. Source- I've been to Iran.

Curries are proof that incest is bad
That would better fit sand niggers. Unless it’s also present in curryland.

Iranians look nothing like that picture. Most of them are inbred shitskins aswell. The ones with coloured eyes and white skin can be counted on ones fingers. Source- I've been to Iran.
Never said iranians are white skinned with coloured eyed, especially in the past

That would better fit sand niggers. Unless it’s also present in curryland.

Never said iranians are white skinned with coloured eyed, especially in the past
Pakistan is the most inbred country, fact

Pakistan is the most inbred country, fact
yes and sadly many still doing it. my own family tried pressuring some of my cousins but they told them to fuck off thankfully. had some balls. but many don't and give in

Curries can arrange marriage maxxx
It's over for cumskincel :blackpill: