Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currently asserting dominance over a foid (Bus is full) AMA

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
20191208 145239

JFL at this foid thinking she's entitled to sit straight.
She's probably repulsed by my face but at least I get to stretch my legs.

Are you from developing country?

How old do you estimate the foid?

You wearing almost yoga pants

Why is that, that females always showing their ankle or feet? By the way, another brutal driver licence pill. You should slap her.

You should ask her out, she was probably impressed by you holding frame and passing her shittest :feelskek:

You should ask her out, she was probably impressed by you holding frame and passing her shittest :feelskek:
She looked at me as if I'd just covered myself in faeces when she got on.

As my stop was before hers and she wouldn't move her leg, I just barged through them tbh. She was too focused on her phone (probably texting chad).

I wanted to kick her throat tbh.

Just go to her and lift her. Use her as your personal barbell, then do you throat thing, but I would recommend to go for a throat lift.

Nah.

I honestly could have picked her up and OHP her for reps. She couldn't have been over 70kg.
I'm surprised a white Knight cuck didn't say something.

I'm surprised a white Knight cuck didn't say something.
There was an old foid in front of me.

A currycel ahead of the old foid and a few people upstairs.
I've done this loads of times (even in full buses) as I'd rather hide the shame that nobody wants to sit next to me by suggesting that I barred them from sitting next to me.

There was a time when the bus was full. Everyone was standing. Seat next to me?Empty. Nobody took it. Why? I'll never know. I'd like to say it's because of my race, but to assume every single person on the bus is racist would be a poor assumption on my part. I shower daily, apply deo and don't smell.

Grab her purse and run away to buy some copewasser! - in the Sims ii

good job soldier. you have my respect

HIGH T ALPHA MALE

Why is that, that females always showing their ankle or feet? By the way, another brutal driver licence pill. You should slap her.
So Chad can get a look at what will be in the air when he’s fucking her later.

Man nice pants :feelshehe: :feelstrash: are those nike or adidas?