Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Current standards for "adulthood" are based on ideas far away from biology - you're "older" than you think (hard agepill)

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
From a natural point of view, there's no such thing as "adolescence", and our adulthood begins much earlier than is taken for granted (for current social standards).

We're born infants and, as soon as we're apt for sexual reproduction, we already reached "adulthood", from that age (let's say average of 13) you're body's physical capabilities (and mental, since at this age you're much more able to learn new abilities) start do develop massively, hitting its peak at 25 at best.

After that age your body and mind starts to literally decompose, at age 35, let alone 40, you're body is not nearly as apt than a healthy and active 16, 17, 18 year old, and a woman at those ages (35, 40, hell, it's earlier for them, at 30 their fertility dropped to 10% of their eggs) is not nearly as fertile as a 16, 17, 18 year old.

Most athletes will peak at their early 20s and that's the age in which the most beautiful people will be lumped in.

So, truly, our "adulthood" peaks at that age and starts to gradually drop, until your body stops working and you die.

And we as animals can fully acomplish our natural goal of reproduction at that age, if you started early you could have had like 10 kids by that age.

If you die at 40, the best of your life has already been gone, there's no biological function for humans to live beyond that.

Current standards of definition for concepts like infancy, adolescence, adulthood, "maturity", "elderly", are products of the rise of living standards and life longevity.

Our adulthood doesn't peak at 35, 40 or 45 like redpill copers would like to claim. By that age, even as a man, if you already had some kids and worst, stood around to raise them, your testosterone levels are already to the floor.

Based on a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, a lifespan of 35 to 40 years is perfectly fine and in tune with nature, we're not meant to live to 70, 80, 90 years old.

With agriculture, industry, medicine and then modern technology, we progressed further into prolonguing our lifespan beyond its true necessity and we have to push the "ideal" of ages for life accomplishments further (like pushing the normie idea that you can peak at life, both foids and males, at 30s and even 40s, that you could have the best and most amount of sex at those ages, that you can start a family, progress your career, progress in physical abilities), but really the most you will ever be able to accomplish is between the start of puberty and the natural peak of adulthood (able bodied and able minded).

It's really sad that I only truly swallowed the blackpill already after the peak of my adulthood, now I know how to act towards life but the best of my physical and mental prowess is already behind me.

In a sense I already feel like an "elder" at 27, and I truly feel like my mental prowess stopped expanding at around 25. Analysing people, I really don't think most people really grow in "maturity" after that age.

But at least I'm not too old, not too old to build me some cash and pay for some years of whoremaxing while my testosterone levels still haven't completely gone to shit.

25 is the late end of development. Plenty of people mature and decline sooner than that. All men should start taking exogenous testosterone before 30 for quality of life reasons, if they can afford it. You peaked at 25 because that is the natural peak for humans, but you can continue to develop further with drugs.

25 is the late end of development. Plenty of people mature and decline sooner than that. All men should start taking exogenous testosterone before 30 for quality of life reasons, if they can afford it. You peaked at 25 because that is the natural peak for humans, but you can continue to develop further with drugs.
I do consider this. I think I'll make the decision until I hit 30, and maybe it'll be just TRT.

I do consider this. I think I'll make the decision until I hit 30, and maybe it'll be just TRT.
TRT is fine, even slightly above normal TRT. There are a lot of benefits to being high testosterone and few drawbacks.

yes the elderly are just walking corpses :feelshaha::society:

and then roasties want to have kids when they are approaching 40 :feelshaha::society:

the age of retirement keeps rising though they want us to just slave forever :feelsree::society:

Old age begins from 35 y.o.

Sadly, octors refuse to get folks on TRT.
You get yours unofficially ?

The industrial revolution and its consequences…

But on a more serious note, I have always felt older than I am. Weird to think I’d be around halfway through my life if humans lived how they were supposed to

We missed sex when our sexuality was zipped.

Adulthood is a social construct

At least you can still date in your 30s and 40s though