Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Current Society Feels Like a Parallel Universe

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
In TV shows like Futurama or Rick and Morty a parallel universe is often associated with a parallel world where some things are so fucked up in comparrison to their own. And this current society feels like just that I think it´s completely mind boggling how transgender is not recognized as a mental illness and not only that society encourages these mentally ill peope by patting them on the bag, giving them medals, blasting them on front covers of magazines etc or even associated with the president i.e. Bruce Jenner.

Seriously is it just me who feels this way? Logically it makes no sense to me to promote and encourage this mental illness, society doesn´t do the same to a person with multiple personalities or a schizoprenic so why is transgender any different? They usually are born in a normal functioing body but their MIND tells them they are the opposite gender so if their body is fine but their mind tells them they are wrong isn´t it self-evident that it is a mental illness?

I serious feel sometimes that I am stuck in a parallel universe it´s like after 2012 or at latest 2014 the world started going insane with literally everything with all the political correctness, SJW culture and witchhunt for "discrimination", Meetoo, transgender, and the whole dating scene with Tinder and how social media has exploded, Fucked up teens where they are literally zombies they stare at a screen 24/7 even kids as young as 6 years old taking selfies, the teens has shitty humor where being loud, obnoxious and screaming is now deemed funny? And all the words..Omg all these modern words edgy, cringy, lol, fam, thirsty, salty, yeet, bae, dank etc. Everything has changed and many things don´t even make sense anymore the world seemed to have gone to complete shit after 2012.

Yeah, I do feel that way, but tbh the breaking point for me (and other oldcels) was 2000-2001.

You're probably too young but back then the atmosphere was very different, there was an insane amount of optimism and hope for the future, while all around there was still a lot of inherited stability and structure from what the earlier generations had laid down, as it hadn't been torn down yet. Everyone was in awe of the rise of personal computers and the internet and couldn't wait to see where it all lead, but everyone knew it was going to be something big...

But something bad happened and we took the wrong path at that crossroads, we started following all of our worst impulses and going further and further into the darkness. The iconoclasts got as much power as they possibly could to reshape society and we got as much agency as we could want, but we only ever used it to unleash ancient evils and debauchery.

I serious feel sometimes that I am stuck in a parallel universe it´s like after 2012 or at latest 2014 the world started going insane with literally everything with all the political correctness, SJW culture and witchhunt for "discrimination", Meetoo, transgender, and the whole dating scene with Tinder and how social media has exploded, Fucked up teens where they are literally zombies they stare at a screen 24/7 even kids as young as 6 years old taking selfies, the teens has shitty humor where being loud, obnoxious and screaming is now deemed funny? And all the words..Omg all these modern words edgy, cringy, lol, fam, thirsty, salty, yeet, bae, dank etc. Everything has changed and many things don´t even make sense anymore the world seemed to have gone to complete shit after 2012
I do feel the same,and quite a lot of people feel that something changed at that point.Maybe 2012 was actually the predicted doomsday and this is what they meant by the end of world

Seriously is it just me who feels this way? Logically it makes no sense to me to promote and encourage this mental illness, society doesn´t do the same to a person with multiple personalities or a schizoprenic so why is transgender any different? They usually are born in a normal functioing body but their MIND tells them they are the opposite gender so if their body is fine but their mind tells them they are wrong isn´t it self-evident that it is a mental illness?
It is generally still regarded as "mental illness", but cucks are too estrogenic to call it that way. They see the only treatment is to encourage gender shift, as they suppose it helps the most, but for some reason they seem to never care that majority of trannies still kill themselves even after having their sex changed.

I sometimes feel like we live in a simulation and someone spilled coffee onto the simulation causing it to go haywire and thus this is why clown world exist. But being in a wrong timeline is also a strong possibility if we really live in a multiverse. Sigh why do we have to deal with it though?

I became a shut-in hermit starting in 2003, so I can't really comment on how the world has changed in the last 15 years from an outside perspective.

All I know is the overall feeling is a lot different from the 1990s, far worse. I don't remember people being so paranoid, sensitive, politically correct, and people had a lot more attention and interest in family. Now it is as if everyone is against each other, everyone is picking a team, everyone is paranoid, people are offended by everything that people use to joke about in the 90s.

I do feel the same,and quite a lot of people feel that something changed at that point.Maybe 2012 was actually the predicted doomsday and this is what they meant by the end of world
I have even saved a quote I saw online months ago stating just that.
2012 world ended alive since

It is generally still regarded as "mental illness", but cucks are too estrogenic to call it that way. They see the only treatment is to encourage gender shift, as they suppose it helps the most, but for some reason they seem to never care that majority of trannies still kill themselves even after having their sex changed.
Actually by The World´s Health Organisation it is no longer deemed a mental illness.
I sometimes feel like we live in a simulation
I have also made a thread about that theory some time ago.

Actually by The World´s Health Organisation it is no longer deemed a mental illness.
Then why the fuck they still call sex change an actual "treatment". JFL their IQ is legit mariana trench tier. If there's no disease there's no treatment.

I sometimes feel like we live in a simulation and someone spilled coffee onto the simulation causing it to go haywire and thus this is why clown world exist.
About as logical as anything I've heard so far tbh.

Yeah, I do feel that way, but tbh the breaking point for me (and other oldcels) was 2000-2001.

You're probably too young but back then the atmosphere was very different, there was an insane amount of optimism and hope for the future, while all around there was still a lot of inherited stability and structure from what the earlier generations had laid down, as it hadn't been torn down yet. Everyone was in awe of the rise of personal computers and the internet and couldn't wait to see where it all lead, but everyone knew it was going to be something big...

But something bad happened and we took the wrong path at that crossroads, we started following all of our worst impulses and going further and further into the darkness. The iconoclasts got as much power as they possibly could to reshape society and we got as much agency as we could want, but we only ever used it to unleash ancient evils and debauchery.

2019 feels like some massive online game with ranks where the top 1% get all the prize money and are probably cheating.

And increasing your rank / rating is nearly impossible.

2019 feels like some massive online game with ranks where the top 1% get all the prize money and are probably cheating.

And increasing your rank / rating is nearly impossible.
a game would be way better than this shit, life is full of nasty surprises like losing huge amounts of money, balding, getting cancer, etc

I have a theory that they just want to sterilize and kill 'failed' men. I actually looked at studies about chemical transition and theres barely any research and lots of risks like heart disease. I'd say its similar to a lobotomy, physical cure for a mental problem.

I have a theory that they just want to sterilize and kill 'failed' men.
"Failed" men sounds like something you'd use when you want to describe an incel, not an actual creature who cannot choose which sex it belongs to.

yeah society we are sane in an insane world

it feels like a fucking joke and I dont want to be in this joke anymore

Totally. Right is wrong, and wrong is right. Everything is backwards. Like I hate reality, I hate the way of the world. The degeneracy is the worst. Why don't people want to have nice families? Like normal men with normal women raising normal kids. Women are landwhales, where are all the modest, or plain looking girls with decent bodies? Everyone wants to whore constantly. Retards like Occluded Cortex are percieved as role models by foids when she doesn't even understand anything about economics or public policy. The whole world is just bizarre at this point. I am 100% content to be a reject, and introvert at this point. I just wish I had a nice wife to keep company with while the world does a slow burn.

I think is due to feminism. Feminists are female supremacist. They want the power and men been in a second place in society. We are rejected of the game of life due to hypergamy and some mentally ill men are encouraged to castrate themselves. That's how is a win win for foids.
They are fucking chads, incels in a dead end, normies doing/become betabux/gays/trannys, I think is due to feminism tbh.

exactly, everything about this current world makes no sense, in a normal, sane world i could get my looksmatch and be happy and not even know what an incel is

I have a theory that they just want to sterilize and kill 'failed' men. I actually looked at studies about chemical transition and theres barely any research and lots of risks like heart disease. I'd say its similar to a lobotomy, physical cure for a mental problem.
You got it
Totally. Right is wrong, and wrong is right. Everything is backwards.