Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Current Media Blitz

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
So @UnwantedVirgin already made a thread about the new incel documentary, including gullible, exploitable lolcows such as "incel shakily speaks to woman for the first time in years" and "incel virgin hits himself in face with hammer to make himself 'look better'" and even some random femcel who likes to watch gore

But what I would like to add/note is that this has seemingly ignited another media wave that we periodically witness here, and if you query "incel" into Google News there are a shitload of articles popping off in the last 24 hours. One of which is this rando local news station clip:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqgLjNyHj4&t=228s

Something about the normie straight-faced delivery was just immense kekfuel for me :feelskek:

Kek

Behold the male privilege of this troubing I.N.C.E.L. terror organization! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So yeah, take a look through your news aggregators, lot of meme material getting churned out recently with that new doc.

So @UnwantedVirgin already made a thread about the new incel documentary, including gullible, exploitable lolcows such as "incel shakily speaks to woman for the first time in years" and "incel virgin hits himself in face with hammer to make himself 'look better'" and even some random femcel who likes to watch gore

But what I would like to add/note is that this has seemingly ignited another media wave that we periodically witness here, and if you query "incel" into Google News there are a shitload of articles popping off in the last 24 hours. One of which is this rando local news station clip:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHqgLjNyHj4&t=228s

Something about the normie straight-faced delivery was just immense kekfuel for me :feelskek:

View attachment 673435

Behold the male privilege of this troubing I.N.C.E.L. terror organization! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So yeah, take a look through your news aggregators, lot of meme material getting churned out recently with that new doc.

These media roaches never bother to look deeper into what's causing all this as it would paint foids in a bad light, It's just endless "incel bad because a few of them went ER or said mean things about women online!". I've said it before and I'll say it again, they wouldn't paint all Muslims in a bad light so why cherry pick incels?

These news are good, because it terrorizes normies and make them fear us

idk journalists keep spamming this but I don't see anyone caring

PPP1

PPP2

BBB

kisses-selfie.gif

Last edited:
fuck normies and their kike overlords. I don't care what they think anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back