Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cuntstomer complained to the manager that i don't smile

owly

owly

Banned
-
Post wall 60 yo retired cum bucked told me to smile like 5 times and complained to the manager my face is to serious、so i just stared at the bitch till she shut her dog cock hole.

If i see her suffer 4 some reasone i will
Tell her 2 smile 100 times tbh

Post wall 60 yo retired cum bucked told me to smile like 5 times and complained to the manager my face is to serious、so i just stared at the bitch till she shut her dog cock hole.

If i see her suffer 4 some reasone i will
Tell her 2 smile 100 times tbh

faceyoucantrust.jpg

Complained about looking angry? You're blessed with a low trust face then.

In my head I’m always laughing, so I have this autistic smile stamped on my face 24/24, 7/7, 365/365.

I suggest you to weirdomax.

Working with people behaving like customers is the worst deal for an incel tbh
In my head I’m always laughing, so I have this autistic smile stamped on my face 24/24, 7/7, 365/365.

I suggest you to weirdomax.
WTF how's taht even possible ? :lul:

Stalk her and smile in front of her window while she's watching tv :feelsokman::feelsokman:

say her to fuck off and mind her own bussines

Even old foids want you to be fired and poor

That is so fucking infuriating

Its misawjuhnist to tell a woman to smile but a crime for a man not to smile when a woman demands it

We serve food here sir.

Next time she comes in, spit in her food.

faceyoucantrust.jpg

Complained about looking angry? You're blessed with a low trust face then.
Does anyone here have links to research papers that prove the link between low trust face and asocial/antisocial behavior. For example, you tend to talk and smile less if you have the low trust face.

Wouldn't it be easier to get away with being a sociopath if you have the high trust face? Since people will tend to trust you more.

Last edited:
Just another busy body bitch with nothing better to do then complain to management.

There is nothing worth smiling about if you are not a Chad.

shouldve told her you'd smile only if she sucked your dick.