Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cunt Half Brother’s GF was moaning in the next bedroom bout an hour ago.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Why do i have to hear this shit every now and then? They are lounging up in our house and wont get out. I heard word from my mother that his gf told her that they fucked on all 4 sides of the bed.

jbw is law.

yes the same guy who slapped a kid‘s glasses off his face and got expelled and i had to dropout of out of school and lose my education and social life for it.

Last edited:
Brutal family pill

regarding the story you got here, you gotta elaborate more nigga

Is your mom black or white?

Im not black im half white half mexican.
Oh idk that. That doesn’t seem like a bad combination tbh, unless your dad is those refrigerator shaped mexicans.

Oh idk that. That doesn’t seem like a bad combination tbh, unless your dad is those refrigerator shaped mexicans.
that would be a very awkward body shape for slipping through the border wall

that would be a very awkward body shape for slipping through the border wall
True, but I guess it’s really hot in the southern border of America and authorities don’t mind more refrigerators coming in to cool the nation.

Why’d you get in trouble in school for what he did