Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears users think that they can piss us off by making screenshots of our posts but it has the opposite effect

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
People here take pride in being featured in that awful sub :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Some of my posts ended up there sometimes and even if everyone in the comments is insulting me and circlejerking it was lifefuel to know I triggered some reddit soyboy, tranny or foid kek.

I got posted on itcucks 3 three times :feelskek: It’s a badge of honor

I notice many users here almost get a dopamine high from being featured there, to them any attention is good attention which I can understand if they are an invisiblecel. Just don't get too dependent on it.

I notice many users here almost get a dopamine high from being featured there, to them any attention is good attention which I can understand if they are an invisiblecel.
Just don't get too dependent on it.
Too late

The fact that they go out of their way in hopes of getting featured on there already means that their time on here is lynchpinned for that low tier dopamine

I was only featured once for a comment I made on r/incels.

I used to try getting featured without being edgy

They posted me one or two times, and it felt good

It's true I'm starving for any kind of attention

they screenshotted the strawberry post :feelskek:

They are losers. They think we cry when they post our comments on their filthy subreddit:lul:.
They are the ones who cry and seethe by seeing our posts while we laugh:owo: