Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucktears supports abusing children.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
BUT they'll scream pedo at even the thought of a 16-year-old being attractive. These people support these mentally ill subhumans brainwashing children, yet we are the fucked up ones. Cognitive dissonance at full display.

They also support body shaming, but only when it is against incels, they are pure scum.

Many on here seem not to be against pedophilia tbh.

[–]PandorasPinata 11 points 14 hours ago

Yes, amazingly I'm fine with people having fun in a way that harms no-one (besides pearl clutching WASPs), and not fine with a ideology that's already resulted in 2 mass killings by people who do actually advocate paedophilia (I don't know why you Americans are so obsessed with feet, but I see your shitty, recycled homophobia) and virulent misogyny. Why could that possibly be?

Attachments

• 1527434658138.png
    1527434658138.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 65
They don't have their priorities straight.

I lost a few braincells reading that comment section. Fucking ell they really believe the strawman that they themselves created, it's insane