Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears reaches 250,000 members

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Holy shit. 250,000 members. A quarter million incelphobes dedicated to nothing other than making fun of innocent oppressed virgins and making our life miserable. That's sad, laughable, and infuriating at the same time.

Here is a visualization of the subreddit's userbase.

It's a 500x500 grid of :soy: emotes.

Well the internet hates sexually inadequate men. They hate us even more when we complain.

honestly crazy how many cucks there are in this world, baffles my mind how ppl can be so ignorant to such a blatant truth

at least 250000 complete sociopaths who derive pleasure from bullying people less fortunate than them

All 250,000 of them need to die

250k incels in denial, trannies and single moms

Thanks for promoting the blackpill IT.

250.000 cucks and trannies

nice man, @Ritalincel would be proud

on topic, JFL at that level of cuck rage, there's like 10,000 of them for every one of us

crazy how many cucks there are in this world

Their incel's in denial bro i swear it.

Their existence only brings more attention to our plight. And anyone with a brain knows that we are right and that they are pathetic so that's all that matters.

Plus they are 99% incels in denial anyway.

Unironically I sniped the 100k sub of IT, in hopes of them giving a shoutout to the 100kth sub. The fear when their 100k sub was stormlitaqua, a toxic truecel. They never did it... then they banned me and got the account shadowbanned. Fags.

Unironically I sniped the 100k sub of IT, in hopes of them giving a shoutout to the 100kth sub. The fear when their 100k sub was stormlitaqua, a toxic truecel. They never did it... then they banned me and got the account shadowbanned. Fags.
lol

cucktears users deserve to die by fire

250000 manginas ready to sacrifice themselves for the femoids

JFL the fact that there's quarter of a million people out there circle jerking on a bunch of guys that are minding their own bussines says everything about them, these lowlife scum of the earth incels in denial.

JFL the fact that there's quarter of a million people out there circle jerking on a bunch of guys that are minding their own bussines says everything about them,

JFL the fact that there's quarter of a million people out there circle jerking on a bunch of guys that are minding their own bussines says everything about them, these lowlife scum of the earth incels in denial.

250k low tier normies and soycucks. Truly shows sheep move in large flocks

View attachment 119229
Holy shit. 250,000 members. A quarter million incelphobes dedicated to nothing other than making fun of innocent oppressed virgins and making our life miserable. That's sad, laughable, and infuriating at the same time.

View attachment 119234

my autism loves the grid

Leave them alone, they are just truecels who are trying to cope.

View attachment 119229

View attachment 119234
Good. Black pill will spread.

Kill every last one of them

I wouldn't be surprised if woke plebbit ended up making IT a default subreddit for new users at this point.

The only thing i can wish to that people is the misery and pain i feel every single day; Normally i'd think that no one deserves this, but they are beyond retarded and blind. A bunch of blind sheeps, that's what they are.