Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears posters give sub3 curry false hope on incelselfies

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
w0JBmFdNTr_1pDXo_28EzsMF7D-yUo2KCJujcVeAfpM.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl at the people calling him "Chad", "Chadpreet" or a 7/8. I'd give him a 3, yet all the cucktears posters are lying to give him false hope. It's OVER for this curry with that rounded mandible, shitskin, smashed ogre nose, norwooding and prey eyes.

I'd rate him a 6/10 curry, however curry sexual market implies a -2 (light skinned) or -3 (dark skinned).
I'd give him a 4/10, probably already over, someone invite him here

What's his height though? 5'0 or 6'0?

very tiny head

this is why you use PSL sites for ratings. JFL at "chad". he gets a 2.5, 3 tops.

"dude, without the glasses you're a legit 8/10, no homo."
"your a mentalcel your a decent 7/10"
"hHOly FUCK. Maybe I am too buzzed but you are good looking as fuck."
"Very cute 6.5 !!"
"You're a Chad."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This sap is going to have a ton of confidence now and then just get completely broken down when he tries his luck with girls.
4.5/10 not a 3

No way is that guy a 4.5. 3 psl is what I think he'd probably consistently get
this is why you use PSL sites for ratings. JFL at "chad". he gets a 2.5, 3 tops.

w0JBmFdNTr_1pDXo_28EzsMF7D-yUo2KCJujcVeAfpM.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl at the people calling him "Chad", "Chadpreet" or a 7/8. I'd give him a 3, yet all the cucktears posters are lying to give him false hope. It's OVER for this curry with that rounded mandible, shitskin, smashed ogre nose, norwooding and prey eyes.

Na. The only real flaw is big 2D nose. Cope

OP, you are delusional. He's between 4.75-5.25/9.

you don't know the meaning of sub-3

Reminder that 100% of females are lying cunts.

He's curry, so 0/10 according to females.

that nose and bug eyes tho, with early signs of norwooding

that being said, visible cheekbones, symmetry, strong jawline and nothing major off, other than being a curry

solid 5/10 from me

I'd give him a 5

depends on his height, but his proportions says he's around 5'6-5'8

if he's around 5'10-6' somehow magically then he should be able to get a 4/10 white woman roiding it up after looksmaxxing and getting a nose job

He slightly mogs Aziz Asnari.
@chudur-budur

Height mogs me

His jaw and cheekbones are really quite good tbh. Has potential to looksmaxx. He's a 5+ face wise. Too bad there is no in-between ugly and handsome. Same tier as Elliot. Not quite chadlite=Incel.

5.5/10 for a curry, but 3.5/10 for western standards.
He's one of those fairly lean curries, quite rare.

calling people with his level of looks sub 3 is why people assume we're all normal looking. he's not nearly as unattractive as a real sub 3.

internet ratings mean shit, since alot of times it's just other guys rating you

only indication of your attractiveness level is real life interactions with females, i.e. do girls approach you/compliment you/do you have no trouble getting a girls phone number etc