Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears post dumbest cope of the year

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

What the actual fuck, how can they be this dumb.

They just want us to shut up. Our existence debunks their worldview. Every relationship, good-thing that happened, they obtained it not from personal effort but through genetics.

Yes, I'm sure people who are literally deformed can just magically look above average if they have happy thoughts. Just fucking lol.

Hitler had good thoughts.

LMAO THATS LITERALLY THE MOST COPE THING IVE EVER READ

HOW CAN THEY SERIOUSLY READ THAT AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITHOUT AS MUCH AS AN INCLING OF OBJECTION OR QUESTION?

ITS

OVER

LMAO THATS LITERALLY THE MOST COPE THING IVE EVER READ

HOW CAN THEY SERIOUSLY READ THAT AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITHOUT AS MUCH AS AN INCLING OF OBJECTION OR QUESTION?

ITS

OVER

Lmao what do you think, it's cuckqueers, they always try to find a way to cope

imagine actually believing that steamy bullshit.

imagine actually believing that steamy bullshit.

Unfortunately, judging by the amount of upvotes on that comment, it's safe to say the majority actually believes it

Yeah, that's why the ugly good guy gets laid constantly and badboy Chad dosent right?

Right guys?

That's why Nazi, woman beater, racist Chad dosent get 100s of matches on tinder while the ugly good guy does. Am I right or am I right?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why the ugly good guy gets laid and badboy Chad dosent right?

Right guys?

That's why Nazi, woman beater, racist Chad dosent gets 100s of matches on tinder while the ugly guy does. Am I right or am I right?

This is why cuckqueers is so fucking hilarious

The short subreddit also posted this recently: https://incels.is/threads/r-short-coping.27477/

It's a good way to determine someone's intelligence if they believe in this cope.

No matter how "lovely" they claim a smiling ugly man is, nobody wants to sleep with him. FACT. All the femoids on reddit should imagine a radiant Danny Devito, then rub their stinky clits to him.

normies always try to use stupid quotes to make themselves happy. rather than see the truth they would rather stick to flawed logic in order to give them false happiness

Just spat out my beer reading that, brb going to hop off a bridge real quick.

>This is what cucks are feeding their kids
Lmao, imagine how bad cuckoldry is going to get in the next 10-20 years.

I guess that one could say that "good thoughts" are genetic like looks and NT.

If you have looks and NT, ppl like you, you get along, that produces "good thoughts."

But if you are ugly and aspy, no one likes you, ppl kick you like a dog, this does not produce "good thoughts."

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

What the actual fuck, how can they be this dumb.

Yep, my new sig

One of the most shit-tier copes put there. Just lol at those who unironically believe this!

cucktears, normies are such hypocrites, they say these quotes but do the opposite, actions speaks louder than text. JFL

This is true but it’s the total opposite.

The hag looking older woman is always bitter cause no one likes her. The sweet older ladies are sweet cause they had a life of looking sweet.

Mr nice chad is nice cause everyone always treated him well. School shooter incel is always in a shit mood cause he was bullied his whole life.

Your thoughts change nothing. Your personality is always formed after your looks.

We are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible

We are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible
This, shit is unbelievable, you'd have to be a kindergartner to truly believe this shit.