Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My cope today

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

I gets no bitches nigga
★★★★★
I'm gonna go day drinking in the street hopefully I can smack the taste out of a normie/foids mouth if they get disrespectful with me I'm not playing :lasereyes::feelsdevil: I might be in a jail cell today guys, I'm drinking heavy fuck it :feelsautistic: how about you guys how will you cope today if you care to awnser?

Playing elden ring and rotting

Videogames or collecting music cd/casettes, and the best cope, alcohol or energy drinks

Videogames or collecting music cd/casettes, and the best cope, alcohol or energy drinks
Same I will red bull and monster maxx I will smack a foid for you brocels (in Minecraft)

Taking a final, working, and then depressionmaxxing

exercise, music and studying for a final

hopefully I can smack the taste out of a normie/foids mouth if they get disrespectful with me I'm not playing
based

Drinking alcohol is good cope, but why do it on the street? Seems unpleasant. Why not do it in the comfort of your home, while watching YouTube or a movie or something?

Coffee and good music. Fortunately, its been a few months since I drank alcohol, I feel better, for staying sober.

Drinking alcohol is good cope, but why do it on the street? Seems unpleasant. Why not do it in the comfort of your home, while watching YouTube or a movie or something?
I have no more copes nothing interest me anymore and being drunk gives me enough low inhib to go outside during the day

I'm waiting till the liquor store opens

I drink both outside and in home. Outside is really nice when there are no people around.

Im to old for this

gained hope on mindfulness maccing again even tho I'm a secere adhd+ doens cel . at leadt its distracting me from the pain so let's see. but my end goal is rope

I did that last week, went a bit overboard and my hangover lasted 2 days it felt like, kek

I did that last week, went a bit overboard and my hangover lasted 2 days it felt like, kek
What do you use to help with hangovers?

What do you use to help with hangovers?
Over the counter pain relief meds, sleep, exercise help a bit. Not much you can do though ultimately, just have to wait it out

Over the counter pain relief meds, sleep, exercise help a bit. Not much you can do though ultimately, just have to wait it out
I recommend:
-Drinking gatorade, pedialyte, or any kind of "sports drinks" rich in electrolytes; salt in water(just a pinch) also helps
-Greasy food like eggs, bacon, hash-browns, etc.
-listening to some binaural beats unironically worked for me the few times I tried it here. :feelshaha:

How did this go OP?