Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CuckTears left with egg on their faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3155

Self-banned
-

YXATYnc.gif

Luckily our host isnt cucked

They must feel so defeated right now.

this is why i recommend not getting excited for anything until 3 days later

We will never be defeated.

Incel forever.

giphy.gif

the look on their faces now

It's over for queertears

0x2Bsvu.gif

This

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 94
imagine your life being so hollow that you celebrate a site you don't like being taken down.

and then crying when it goes back up.

imagine how fucking sad they must be in their lives.

Making fun of incels is punching down by definition and celebrating the shutdown of the only connection lonely men have is sadistic. The recent reactions of IncelTears show that they are more pathetic than we are.

That's almost certainly not egg, but rather a proteinaceous species of another variety.

>tfw LaShaun misses your wife and hits your deflating smile as you refresh r/IncelTears to see your impotent power fantasy wither

lul they're literally making shit up at this point

A bit late to save face ain't it? I admit some of the content here is borderline and needs to be kept in check, but "supporting terrorism?" Really guys?

I admit some of the content here is cringey but I would really like to see some, ahem, UNEDITED screencaps that you claim support your views here.

Incel Forever, CuckQueers Never

Inceltears: a loser's loser.

Making fun of incels is punching down by definition and celebrating the shutdown of the only connection lonely men have is sadistic. The recent reactions of IncelTears show that they are more pathetic than we are.

Notice the "user" and not "active member" the words speak more.
He wouldn’t be allowed on that subreddit if he said he was an active user. There’s no redemption in their eyes.

So cringe reading their comments. Why do they write like that?

He wouldn’t be allowed on that subreddit if he said he was an active user. There’s no redemption in their eyes.
"Used to" if he said that, they'd allow him and he could pull up the "changed man" card and they'd shower him with validation regardless of level of activity, the dude most likely used the forum for three days or a wholeweek and quit, now the word 'user' is not very 'emblematic' let's say, hence him not being active at all and quiting after a short period, on the contrary, if he were to say "active member" or "active user" instead of just "user" it would've given away him away on being active and engaged at some point in the forum, he would still be allowed there if he said that he quit the incel thing, same applies to jack although he doesn't use cucktears to my knowledge, this could be him of course but much doubt subsists.
They're the worst people i personally interacted with online.

Last edited:
Lmao what a bunch of tossers. Don't they realize they can never kill an idea? You can kill people, you can kill communities. You can't kill ideas.

Believe me you 30-40 year old hags, soon you'll die and nobody will remember your "muh womyn...." crusade. Islam is growing in the west, which is inherently "misogynist". And it's growing fast.

You can't stop it. Whatever pointless progress you hope to achieve will be gone.
Your children (if you have any lmao) will be raised by a misogynist society.

Give up. Your resistance is futile.

Suck our cocks ITs, we won again.

Braindead low iqs misinformed twats
Tbhtbh
lul they're literally making shit up at this point
They were making shit up since day 1 lmao especially with their extremist posts of alts tbh

everybody thank IT peeps 4 free publicity guys

thanjk u

lifefuel indeed. :feelsokman: Glad we're back, I was getting a little worried yesterday. Tbh we need a plan to regroup in case this site ever goes down.

Russians

They're onto us and our KGBux.

LMAOOOO

I slept though the whole thing though. What happened? Why did they think the site was taken down? Why was the site taken down? What happened?

LMAO

Did the forum go down in the morning and they just assumed we had been killed?

You cucks can't get rid of us. We'll always be around.

Funniest thing in a long time. Cucktears thought their wet dream had come true. Think again cocksuckers :feelsgah:

Thought it was over, not gonna lie. Thank fucking GOD. And fuck those pathetic worthless cucks, wrong again lmao

Behead those who say we support terrorism.

Where's the thread where one of the members here reported being approached/interviewed by the FBI?

imagine your life being so hollow that you celebrate a site you don't like being taken down.

and then crying when it goes back up.

imagine how fucking sad they must be in their lives.
Ignorance is bliss, those pathetic insects think they are "making a change" and "making the world a better place by fighting injustices" while literally picking up on people online without even using their real names.
Hating on incels and spreading hashtags on twitter with your queer soyboy friends ain't gonna do much.

Is that why this site wouldn’t load for me this morning?

We shall never surrender!

Last edited:
I seriously can’t stand these fuckers.