Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CuckTears left with egg on their faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date
They just tried it again, didn’t they... these guys are a giant nuisance, why can’t they just leave us alone.

Alright back online! Take that cuckqueers faggots.

IT gets cucked once again

And then they wonder why they're turbocucks

Well, my off-topic thread isn't getting any traction but I denounce their hypocrisy when they indirectly support terrorism by buying botnet time to DDOS us.

They have lost the battle, the rats have retreated back into their sewers. We should enjoy this victory, brothers.

More like with cum on their faces.

russians-png.19210

Making fun of incels is punching down by definition and celebrating the shutdown of the only connection lonely men have is sadistic. The recent reactions of IncelTears show that they are more pathetic than we are.
Yup......especially about the punching down

Brace yourselves for a new DDOS attack:

The number of guests is steadily increasing since last reset.

fucking retards

imagine your life being so hollow that you celebrate a site you don't like being taken down.

and then crying when it goes back up.

imagine how fucking sad they must be in their lives.

imagine your life being so hollow that you celebrate a site you don't like being taken down.

and then crying when it goes back up.

imagine how fucking sad they must be in their lives.
Pathetic losers they are, tbh tbh.

Lmao only cucktears could be retarded enough to believe in the evil ruskies conspiracy theory.

It's the Russia conspiracy cope. People who promote it are too afraid to say what they really mean:

"All those White working class men who were left to LDAR by economic globalization should've just quietly died off instead of voting for Trump."

Applying this to incels, the message is that "all those sub8 men who were left to LDAR by the sexual revolution should've just quietly died off instead of joining incel communities."

Hahahahahahaha

First, the only reason an incel board would get shut down is because the provider fears they'll lose PR points and thus shekels from dealing with us.

Second, and most important, the government doesn't give a single care about us unless a specific threat is made.

If you want proof of this CuckTears, ask for the transcript of my latest court case which was directly about a post I created on incels.is. The judge, the lawyers, even the State's DA, SYMPATHIZED with me being a virgin loser and only wanted to help me (via therapy, which is another topic). And this was an old judge that was ripping on drug abusers 5 minutes before this.

I know it can seem like everyone is against us incels, fam. But, I guarantee you, they're not. Most can sympathize with what we're going through, even if they don't fully understand it. Feminist cunts online are NOT the majority, unfortunately they have the loudest voices in this fucked up Current Year society, though. And those feminists also dominate the mental health field, which is the only answer normalfags can try giving us.

Any techcels know how exactly DDOS attacks work?

Every server has a limit to how many visitors it can take before it crashes or no longer allows new users to join.
DDOS attacks create fake visitors aka fake traffic which pushes the server to it's full capacity.

Hahahahahahaha

First, the only reason an incel board would get shut down is because the provider fears they'll lose PR points and thus shekels from dealing with us.

Second, and most important, the government doesn't give a single care about us unless a specific threat is made.

If you want proof of this CuckTears, ask for the transcript of my latest court case which was directly about a post I created on incels.is. The judge, the lawyers, even the State's DA, SYMPATHIZED with me being a virgin loser and only wanted to help me (via therapy, which is another topic). And this was an old judge that was ripping on drug abusers 5 minutes before this.

I know it can seem like everyone is against us incels, fam. But, I guarantee you, they're not. Most can sympathize with what we're going through, even if they don't fully understand it. Feminist cunts online are NOT the majority, unfortunately they have the loudest voices in this fucked up Current Year society, though. And those feminists also dominate the mental health field, which is the only answer normalfags can try giving us.
high iq

I joked about killing some people to my "friend" and he told them about it. These people saw me on weekly basis and knew that i always made such jokes but still decided to contact police. Well nothing happened and they did not feel guilty at all.

Hahahahahahaha

Based [Whitepill]

Those cucks have no self-respect and pride to even pretend to not be expendable slaves to normies. Embarassing.

A typical cucktears poster celebrating the alleged incels.is shutdown eve:
v31EYAI.gif

We’re here to stay. :feelsgah:

They'd like egg on their face, reminds them of their bull's cum. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I joked about killing some people to my "friend" and he told them about it. These people saw me on weekly basis and knew that i always made such jokes but still decided to contact police. Well nothing happened and they did not feel guilty at all.
Proof is necessary for the police to do anything. Hearsay won't do anything. This is an added problem with us being forced online since everything we say can eventually be proven.

8577918916 ff30df3e2f b

they're such dumbasses

Lol what. Some sound violent others aren't. I've always only used this board to relate to truecels similar to me, without the hate. Unfortunately it seems like they just generalise this place

They were saying on cuckqueers that posters here have been interviewed by the FBI? Who got interviewed and how did the FBI trace them?

this is why i recommend not getting excited for anything until 3 days later
That statement fits very well with your dale icon
The worst of it is, is that a lot of the worst posts here have been made by cucktears members themselves trying to make us look bad. I think all new members should have their posts highly scrutinized. In light of what has happened. They will be coming back at us full force

They love the attention.

Every time I go to their site I am mind-boggled by their lack of sense.

3 month waiting period to post. Let's see how dedicated the falseflaggers are.

Even if they did nuke this site we would just regroup somewhere else and once that site gets nuked we would keep regrouping.

THEY WERE UNAWARE
CE7LKYrg_400x400.jpg

They support terrorism as well(,long as a Muslim or antifag is behind it)

Imagine how pathetic your life is for obsessing over lonely male virgins

What dumb fucking cucks.

Cucktears don,t think your going to get rid of us, we will always exist, so don,t dream about it,you bunch of fucking normie degenerates