Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CuckTears left with egg on their faces

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date
Ouch. How can anyone be so weak-minded that they feel brainwashed by a forum populated by a bunch of self-described losers.

I think that if this is the place you feel comfortable posting, you are already too far gone to be a normal person.

A typical cucktears poster celebrating the alleged incels.is shutdown eve:
v31EYAI.gif
Haha! Thank you for posting that. It's even more strangely hedonistic than the minion.

He's like those people from Wall-E.

07.jpg

Last edited:
They were saying on cuckqueers that posters here have been interviewed by the FBI? Who got interviewed and how did the FBI trace them?

No one. It's a cucktale in which the government deals with everyone who says offensive things online. If you say Nigger Nigger chicken dinner 3 times an FBI agent appears from your mirror and snatches you for hate crimes.

No one. It's a cucktale in which the government deals with everyone who says offensive things online. If you say Nigger Nigger chicken dinner 3 times an FBI agent appears from your mirror and snatches you for hate crimes.

Well you never know with the FBI. In a lot of Europe you just might get arrested and go to jail for saying that. The UK police have thousands of officers trolling social media looking for offensive stuff.

Also working for me, and they have a (pathetic) taunting message for IncelTears as a sticky thread.

It sure seems like the site just had a server outage and someone here decided that meant they were "banned". (Banned from what? By who? Literally no information in this post!)

We did it reddit! /s

:lul::lul:

kek, when will those cucks learn that this forum is untouchable. they forced us to migrate to this superior format by offing /r/incels and now they are paying the price. what a bunch of dumbcucks haha

We are invulnerable, they can’t touch us here

imagine your life being so hollow that you celebrate a site you don't like being taken down.

and then crying when it goes back up.

imagine how fucking sad they must be in their lives.

The fact that IT rejoiced as fuck when they thought that the website was banned shows that they don't want ugly virgin males, who are non-cucks, to have any place of venting or comfort whatsoever. They are basically leftist bigots.

This fucking cunt mod lol, i remember her making a post on me after i tried doxxing her.

Loved all the negative attention, made me feel kinda strong.

is Walter Fate from cucktears?

Catfishman was never interviewed by FBI. he said he wasnt
They said only about him as far as i know, if he said he wasn't, well, i see no point for him to lie.

I may not support some of the incel beliefs here but such joy from banning a website like this is just pathetic. I'm not kidding. It's just a straight up thing of what I would like to call a "SJW-move". It's just another simple attempt to block this website's freedom of speech with extra steps. I can't believe that I tried to sympathize with some of the users there. Most of them just want to kick down other people and use the "hateful/violent rhetoric" as some sort of justification. I tried to look for sympathy here and I was successful. A lot of people that I observe here are not the ones that were described by anti-incel videos and/or posts.

I would say threads should be visible to users only however the website's owner would never do this as it would seriously hurt
the website's ranking and SEO and traffic in general, gotta choose between self interest and the higher good.

what does this mean, incels.is banned? I've been gone for awhile, please explain.

what does this mean, incels.is banned? I've been gone for awhile, please explain.
The site was down for a while and some moron on IT just assumed it got banned.