Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucktears femoid admits Indian men are undesirable

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
okHNolC.jpg

Sorry currycels.

I think this is something everyone knows, even bluepilled normies.

Currycels utterly humiliated and on suicide watch

Guys I'm roping tonight. JK, JUST F-CKING LOL @ LANDWHALES ROASTIES THINKING THEIR OPINIONS MATTER.

yeah they probably grew up watching hollywood movies thinking they would just be able to walk up to a girl and be balls deep in her pussy that night, little did they know it's all a fictional lie and only top tier non-indian chads get access to stacies.

LMAO even bluepill shilling whores don't hold back on curries.

its over for curries in the west. pack it up boys, and head back to the motherland if you want that sweet virgin pussy

its over for chicken tandooricels

JFL at this person using "south asian boys" and trying to sound politically correct or something.

I thought you were black? @theultimate341

Guys I'm roping tonight. JK, JUST F-CKING LOL @ LANDWHALES ROASTIES THINKING THEIR OPINIONS MATTER.

All white women hate ethnics.
Its over boyo.
Even Moby Dick doesnt want us.

It never began for me. Black girls don't want me, Asians, white, curry, whatever tf. I don't know why I try anymore
I had potential but then my retarded, younger self broke my nose twice.

LMAO.

It's fucking over.

I think this is something everyone knows, even bluepilled normies.

That's true. I posted my pic on amiugly and most people said that my race was the main issue. Some posts i've been called ugly and other harsh things.

My condolences to all currycels :/

Aren't they supposed to be the virtue signaling bluepillers? That post doesn't make this person out to be that way.

That's true. I posted my pic on amiugly and most people said that my race was the main issue. Some posts i've been called ugly and other harsh things.
PM me the thread boyo.

Even bluepilled politically correct feminists have no problem admitting they hate curries, it's over

This is so fucking insane, you ever laugh at something just because of how lovecraftian-ly maddening it is? Cause that's what i'm doing right now. These people HATE incels so much it's irrational, it's absurd, but that doesn't stop them, because they're just matching the absurdity of their environment, the universe. We're like krill, cucktears are like the fish that eat krill, and CHAD is some fucked up monstrosity carnivorous whale that doesn't even EXIST anymore, but all living creatures have developed a instinctual TERROR of due to just how horrifying and indiscriminate it's predation on INFERIOR SPECIES is.
IT'S
FUCKING
OVER

The undesirability of curries is unanimously attested by everyone from incels to sjw cucktears. It's beyond any doubt and debate.

Still some curries there in cucktears tryna cope as well, this will help them to swallow the bp.

Curries are the only race it is socially acceptable to be racist towards.

indian men are ugly brown filth

I laugh whenever I cross a curry seeing them with their expensive clothes trying so hard for no reason to be like models, they should just understand that they are going to be working IT or as some shitty underpaid code janitor

I laugh whenever I cross a curry seeing them with their expensive clothes trying so hard for no reason to be like models, they should just understand that they are going to be working IT or as some shitty underpaid code janitor

"Underpaid" code janitor like what? Software engineer II at google? Keep coping boyo. You need to born again to earn as much as a code janitor.

But that model part is correct, curries think wearing expensive clothes will alter their genetics.

If Indians were better looking on average, didn't smell like shit, and had a badboy image like blacks in the US or Arabs in Europe, these same bitches who deride them for their "misogynistic" attitude would be all over their dicks.

it's not over for currycels, it's over for uglycels