Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucktears femoid admits Indian men are undesirable

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
They just keep proving us right, lol.

"Underpaid" code janitor like what? Software engineer II at google? Keep coping boyo. You need to born again to earn as much as a code janitor.

But that model part is correct, curries think wearing expensive clothes will alter their genetics.
I don’t know what uni you go to but the amount of ricecels and currycels here who give it there all to go to cali and work their dream job end up failing and working some shitty IT job, have seen it multiple times. It’s only the truecels that have given up on all forms of social life that I see actually getting in.

I don’t know what uni you go to but the amount of ricecels and currycels here who give it there all to go to cali and work their dream job end up failing and working some shitty IT job, have seen it multiple times. It’s only the truecels that have given up on all forms of social life that I see actually getting in.

Yup, because in the top companies the competitions are extremely high (interview is extremely tough). Also you need to "ace" it. To reach that kind of expertise you need to give up on many things. However I have seen many curries and rice getting in without sacrificing their social lives. Also generally students from the top schools in the muricaland (and other countries in the world) can get into companies like google.