Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears bitch threatens to beat me up

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
9AFC2D48 8161 493F 9E7A F506EA4D2E59

200.gif

giphy.gif

I'm shaking in my boots.

she wouldn't do shit, easy to talk tough on the internet on a sub full of circle jerking each other about what they would do to us. any female trying to attack a man is at a large physical disadvantage already

Aahahahahaha

I'd fucking kill her with my eastern euro brutality

You go girl! Put that sexist misogynist in his place!

A classic example of "internet tough guy"

she wouldn't do shit, easy to talk tough on the internet on a sub full of circle jerking each other about what they would do to us. any female trying to attack a man is at a large physical disadvantage already

it isn't a keyboard warrior if it's female jfl

youre 16 you should prosecute her for child abuse lol

I would love nothing more than to stomp a cunt's head into the concrete 14 times or so. Bring it, fucking cunts

If some female tried to attack me I’d beat her ass and probably rape her

LOL, what a retard, she wouldn't do shit. At most, she'd shout at you then hope a whiteknight comes to back her up.

JFL at a female thinking she could fight anyone on here. Even the skinniest weakcel on here would beat her ass. Even Knadjj would fuck her up. I dare a female to try and fight my big OGRE ass.

300lb women aren't to be messed with tbf

she would get raped if she tried that

I want to beat women.

Yeah, i knew the thread would end up on their cherry fields.

Just fucking lol at this naive little cunt. Most men would hold back and still kick this cuntrag's ass.

Ahaha lmao she really thinks she stands a chance against any of us... please she'd get destroyed.

She attacks you and you defend yourself. Shes on the ground crying next thing you know you in handcuffs.

Soon as you touch her she'll yell RAAAAAPPE

Women are like kids. I really envy them.

She attacks you and you defend yourself. Shes on the ground crying next thing you know you in handcuffs.

Exactly, we can't even fight back because of this cucked society. Females are always right and can't do anything wrong.

i would never fight anyone honestly. i already got in huge trouble for that type of stuff

if she were to attack you, it would be better to not retaliate and maybe sue her later on if she actually manages to do anything to you.

You know she wont be saying shit til she catches these equal hands. Ill beat the fuck outta any girl who tries to assault me.

If there were no laws, no femoid would ever talk shit to a male.

She'd hit you. You would hit back. A mob of white knights would appear and overpower you tbh.

most females could beat a manlet up btw

A daily reminder that an average 14 year's old boy is stronger then most female athlites.

LOL, what a retard, she wouldn't do shit. At most, she'd shout at you then hope a whiteknight comes to back her up.

This tbh, 99% of the men can rekt 99% of the women ez.

This tbh, 99% of the men can rekt 99% of the women ez.

Women are such children that they can't see how badly men outwit, outstrength, and outproduce them. They literally think the differences between men and women are mostly down to sexism.

maybe you should teach her about the biological differences between men and women

I could see myself getting beaten up by a female especially if there were other people around, not because I'm extra frail and weak or anything but I'm awkward and wouldn't know how to restrain her without risking seriously hurting her and then getting arrested.

Why do women think they can beat men in a fight? A 10 year old boy could physically overpower most women