Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucktears attacking me

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
damn dude, got this comment on my video today from some Cucktears piece of shit

54Q6hR.png

this is legit suicidefuel, I'm so depressed after seeing this tbh, what's even the point of trying anymore when people treat me like this? men treat me just as badly as women at this point

when the fuck will the world give me the respect I deserve

Just ignore cucktears, they are scum.

On your video? Just delete it ffs.

Just ignore cucktears, they are scum.

i can't man, I was having a good day till I saw that comment. I'm sure he knows just how pathetic I am though and wanted to rub it in. He won. Cucktears won today

Doesn't mean much coming from them, they are some of the only people on the planet more pathetic than us.

This is the Internet, anyone can say whatever they want without repercussions, you got toughen and expect this.

This is the Internet, anyone can say whatever they want without repercussions, you got toughen and expect this.

no. I deserve better treatment than this after everything I've suffered through. we all do

Fucking lol at that old cunt using autistic as a prejorative calling anyone else pathetic

all these guests lmao I know you're in here Logan you coward

54Q6hR.png

this is legit suicidefuel, I'm so depressed after seeing this tbh, what's even the point of trying anymore when people treat me like this? men treat me just as badly as women at this point

He looks like a major cuck judging by his picture. Lol at taking what he has to say seriously.

no. I deserve better treatment than this after everything I've suffered through. we all do
We deserve alot of things others take for granted, but we didn't choose this world.

Rachel Maddow, is that you?

You want me to post on your video and make you feel better?

Just ignore them man. They're motherfuckers cucks who deserve to die. Remember that they agree to watch their partners getting boned by chads. No one of us, especially you, can be as pathetic as them when they do this and more.

Kek, incel fretting over a cucktear's comment, why are you giving a fuck?

Where's the video? post link

I don't see it on your video

54Q6hR.png

Just attack the fucker then?

PM me the video, I'm going to verbally attack him.

Just calm down and ignore them, everything other then social norms are "austistic" according to them. If you really get upset about it just delete the comment.

yea show us your video i want to fucking attack that guy.

Wtf if that’s him in the pic he looks incel af and probably can only get a woman by doing cuck things

They are all assholes. Why do they always have to insult incels for no good reason. It annoys me so much, I mean they should just find some other useless thing to do.

54Q6hR.png

like many people said earlier in this thread,just delete/block the comments that hurt you,you have all the right to do it and there's nothing wrong in blocking people that annoy you

Triggered
That's nothing compared to me getting attcked by normies tbh tbh

This is pretty pathetic tbh. It's just one comment dude and your looking for backup?

Cucktears ar not men, they are beta cucks so let it slide.

This is pretty pathetic tbh. It's just one comment dude and your looking for backup?
Should I make a thread about the reddit attack? I mean.. 884 normies upvoted goddamit and it would've had about 3k upvotes if I didn't contact mods tbh tbh..

Fuaaaark but how do I remove that BB format that converts reddit? I am triggered seeing that pic on incels tbh tbh

Kek. Notice how he is a fucking NUMALE :lul::lul::lul:

Should I make a thread about the reddit attack? I mean.. 884 normies upvoted goddamit and it would've had about 3k upvotes if I didn't contact mods tbh tbh..

Fuaaaark but how do I remove that BB format that converts reddit? I am triggered seeing that pic on incels tbh tbh
What reddit attack? Maybe, atleast that one has a huge following with 884 upvotes. What was the comment?

Youre not ugly. Its hard to tell your how you look.

But youre social reject like me and definitly no fakecel eyes dont lie.
I kinda know that feel. Just change location and everything will be different.
That unfortunatly not how it works, society is everywhere in the country the same garbage.

I think its really brave and proofs you have balls because you show the world one of your weakest moments even its only towards some trolls, incel and cucktards and a few girls who feel pity for you.

We need more like this. Incels could become a movement, I just hope the true subhumans dont stay behind in the shadow of persons like you (they will of course).

What reddit attack? Maybe, atleast that one has a huge following with 884 upvotes. What was the comment?
Yesss that one, they call me pimply dead eyed nazi shitty personalitycel, actually fuck it I am making a thread.

but how do I remove this?
7yrOniltRl2TLzcmlwf3Tw.png
I want it to say only reddit link god dammit

Just ignore them man. They're motherfuckers cucks who deserve to die. Remember that they agree to watch their partners getting boned by chads. No one of us, especially you, can be as pathetic as them when they do this and more.

like many people said earlier in this thread,just delete/block the comments that hurt you,you have all the right to do it and there's nothing wrong in blocking people that annoy you

No, censoring things and creating a safespace is the same thing every marginalized group does. Its a sign of fucking weakness. We are weak at the moment but we will rise to a strong brotherhood. There will be more and more lonely and frustrated world, because society will even be more selective. Just wait a few years for the refugees. Thousands of young frustrated subhumans.

No, censoring things and creating a safespace is the same thing every marginalized group does.
there is a slight difference between creating a safe space and blocking people that insult you

creating a safe space is when you want to put yourself into a bubble and ignore everyone's else opinion,which i admit it's wrong

however in this situation the guy in the comment was simply insulting him without providing actual discussion on the topic,it was just a mere and stupid insult comment made for the sole purpose of hurting the creator of the video

Yesss that one, they call me pimply dead eyed nazi shitty personalitycel, actually fuck it I am making a thread.

but how do I remove this?
7yrOniltRl2TLzcmlwf3Tw.png
I want it to say only reddit link god dammit
I have no idea, just make the thread

YT comments are nasty, water is wet and grass is green too. Turn your comments off if it upsets you.

I’ll save you the trouble and dox myself.

Yeah I’m the guy who left that shitty comment on the video. Jackbud actually got in touch with me and we had a pretty good conversation over email. Basically, I had a bad day myself and unfairly took it out on him. I apologized and he accepted.

Everyone in this thread saying I look like an incel myself — you are not wrong. I’m definitely not a “chad,” or anything close to it. I’d probably rate myself like a 4 or 3. Hell, I WAS an incel for a long damn time. However, I’m currently sleeping next to a beautiful women a decade younger than me.

I know I’m about to get banned, so I’ll leave you with what I told Jack: Step one to escaping inceldom? Get off this toxic fucking forum. You guys are essentially competing to see who is the most resentful, pathetic loser. Does that not strike you as counterproductive? God, with all the murder circlejerking, just registering has probably put me on some kind of FBI watchlist. This whole place is a nihilistic nightmare, no wonder you’re all so depressed.

I’d say 95% of the posters on here are “volcels” or whatever. Jackbud, for example, is definitely better looking than me. Many of the posts I’ve read on here strike me as thoughtful and intelligent. I guess I'd just encourage y’all to channel that into something other than self-pity. Alright, lifetime ban please!

Yeah, we're cool now.

To everyone ITT, don't harass this guy please.

I wasn't looking for "backup" lol I was just pissed off, I didn't want anyone to bother this guy

bump for no reason

I’ll save you the trouble and dox myself.

Yeah I’m the guy who left that shitty comment on the video. Jackbud actually got in touch with me and we had a pretty good conversation over email. Basically, I had a bad day myself and unfairly took it out on him. I apologized and he accepted.

Everyone in this thread saying I look like an incel myself — you are not wrong. I’m definitely not a “chad,” or anything close to it. I’d probably rate myself like a 4 or 3. Hell, I WAS an incel for a long damn time. However, I’m currently sleeping next to a beautiful women a decade younger than me.

I know I’m about to get banned, so I’ll leave you with what I told Jack: Step one to escaping inceldom? Get off this toxic fucking forum. You guys are essentially competing to see who is the most resentful, pathetic loser. Does that not strike you as counterproductive? God, with all the murder circlejerking, just registering has probably put me on some kind of FBI watchlist. This whole place is a nihilistic nightmare, no wonder you’re all so depressed.

I’d say 95% of the posters on here are “volcels” or whatever. Jackbud, for example, is definitely better looking than me. Many of the posts I’ve read on here strike me as thoughtful and intelligent. I guess I'd just encourage y’all to channel that into something other than self-pity. Alright, lifetime ban please!

This is fucking pathetic.

thats the thing
life is unfair and owe nothing to nobody,today you are a incel,tomorrow a chad and the next day you comeback to inceldom

life is just laws of nature and social interactions,your moral doenst matter to it