Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears are so rabid that they will downvote eachother over the simplest confusion

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200105 014313 Opera 3

This soyfag was calling us morons, but because of cucktears rabid obsessive nature they thought he was an incel calling them morons. Lol I bet he cried to his wifes boyfriend about how how much internet points he lost

Good, let's make them destroy themselves so we can be left alone
full

Subtlety or nuance don't exist to them

Further proof that logical process and introspection are qualities not employed by them.

alot of the posts I get featured in usually has some of them eating their own, particularly the usual posters, It's pretty hilarious ngl

Jfl they are terrified

Pure feminine beta behavior, these easily manipulated normal fags is why hypergamy is off the charts.

They are autists. They need to make clear they are being sarcastic or they will receive le downvotes.

They are actual schizos

They don't even know what is reality at this point

Noooooo, my karma.
My karmies mommey, make them stop mommy.
Noooooo, my comment has been hidden.
:feels::feels::feels:

Subtlety or nuance don't exist to them
Further proof that logical process and introspection are qualities not employed by them.
ITs low IQ strikes again
IT is unironically retarded, Ive tried to discuss things with them and supported my points with studies from universities and they’ll straight up reply with some shit like “Yeah no that pseudoscience isn’t gonna work, my anecdote trumps your peer reviewed studies from a Princeton.”

fucking idiots.

View attachment 186403

This soyfag was calling us morons, but because of cucktears rabid obsessive nature they thought he was an incel calling them morons. Lol I bet he cried to his wifes boyfriend about how how much internet points he lost
Ive told you guys before. We can easily divide and conquer them.

They think we are the ones who are easy targets. But they don't realize they're even easier targets thanks to all their insecurities.

Posting on cucktears is like voluntarily moving to an Orwellian totalitarian dictatorship where the slightest mishap can get you taken away at midnight by the secret police. They do it to themselves. Anyone who's not considered "pure" enough must be "purged." I don't think there's anything else in the world quite pathetic enough to be compared to cucktears; the closest would probably be a bunch of squealing, spitting, starving rats at the bottom of a well biting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back