Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktear is truly incredible (Ricepill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Ricequeen

It's still alive, funny...

I dont get it

he tried to prove that white women were actually interested in Asian men by saying that “Rice Queens” were a thing, when that term is used to refer to gay non-Asian men who are into Asian men.

I don't get. Even after reading the post above me

IncelTEAR :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What a stupid name JFL

gonna bump this,
it's some funny shit

he tried to prove that white women were actually interested in Asian men by saying that “Rice Queens” were a thing, when that term is used to refer to gay non-Asian men who are into Asian men.

Never forget we were the most diverse group on all of reddit

Lol I have never seen a white foid go for an asian male except for one girls parents at my school. Her dad is like a 5’6 Korean and mom is like average looking white foid. Thats a giga cherrypick though since its one in like legit 10000 or less

I'm not sure if I don't get it, or if I do and it's just really something that dumb.

I'm not sure if I don't get it, or if I do and it's just really something that dumb.
Rice queens are white fags who like to fuck ricecels up the ass. They tried to suggest this means that ricecels are popular with women. Yes, it's that retarded jfl.

Rice queens are white fags who like to fuck ricecels up the ass. They tried to suggest this means that ricecels are popular with women. Yes, it's that retarded jfl.
Yeah, it's worse than I thought.

I just wanna say like Scott pilgrim, kpop will ruin a generation of women.