Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckservatives complaining about transgenders invading women's sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Fuck this, whores are seething :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids deserve it for shitting on ugly males and supporting trannies :smonk:

finally they will be challenged

Good, good, let the left and the right eat each other. :feelsPop:

but gender is a social construct! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

We are talking about girls getting shut out, never getting the chance to win or even compete at all.

Hold on a second... that sounds familiar.... :worryfeels:
In incels.is, we are talking about boys getting shut out, never getting the chance to be in an intimate relationship or even have sex at all.
:ha..feels:
...yet everyone hates and mocks us for doing this. Hypocrisy everywhere.

Also, I've seen men competing in women's sports as a blessing ever since it started happening. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Pure lifefuel, also cuckservatives are only against trannies because they hurt their "muh precious whamen"

listening to foid talk is a chore in itself

Not a big fan of troids personally but I absolutely love the fact that they dominate """w*men's sports""". Hope this eventually brings sports back to being all male, like it should be

What the fuck are they complaining for? Let the freak shows compete against women! It'll prove, first of all, that men are naturally stronger and more physically than women. Second, it's gonna show everyone, even the casual, centrist normies, what a fucking joke of a clown world our soyciety is becoming, and maybe, just maybe, they'll finally start fucking waking the fuck up.

Nothing but good can come of this, ironically enough.

This is actually proof that women's sports is a psy-op of sorts. Think about it logically. If I'm watching a race, I want to see whos the fastest, no? Well, we know women are not the fastest, the men are. So, why are we watching female sports? To pretend that we are somehow equals.

My logic is "Great. If we are truly equal, lets everyone race and fight and work and die together at the same rates." Of course, we are only selectively equal.

I fully support trannies for this reason alone.

In the future: The number one opponents to trans rights will be women. They must keep their privileged at all costs.

Fucking hilarious whats happing to these Roasties. Everybody loves that Leftism garbage until they are the ones who actually have to face the consequences.

Fucking hilarious whats happing to these Roasties. Everybody loves that Leftism garbage until they are the ones who actually have to face the consequences.
Foids deserve it for shitting on ugly males and supporting trannies :smonk:
Pure lifefuel, also cuckservatives are only against trannies because they hurt their "muh precious whamen"

This. Fuck the Right, they don't give a shit about us just the same as the Left.

This. Fuck the Right, they don't give a shit about us just the same as the Left.
Absolutely, the cuckservatives are just a bunch of simps who simp for women in the "traditional" way.

But at least they arent looking to pour more taxdollars into providing free $$$ for Roasties and chad/tyrones bastard children, that the liberals want you to pay for.

Liberals are all about giving the maximum amount of handouts and bailouts for roasties and their mistakes.

Think child subsidies/ child tax credits/ student loan forgiveness, all giant bailouts for roasties and the mistakes they made getting pumped and dumped by one chad after another on your taxpayer dime.

Last edited:
Women sport is a joke. USA team, The world champion in football (soccer) was defeated by 14 yo middle school boys.

good for them i hope women finally realize they are the inferior species in all totality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back