Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks on r/Braincels are calling Incels.co cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Link to Reddit comment

Cuckit

jfl at calling us cucked when their subreddit is Quarantined and have to abide by reddit's rules. Also jfl at thinking we have more fakecels. Literally anyone can post on braincels, but here, you have to write a short essay on why youre an incel before making an account and cant use VPNs. Obviously this isnt 100% fakecel proof but its still better than braincels.

incels.co is one of the best incel spaces right now. Non negotiable

imagine being a REDDIT sub and calling us cucked

just JFL at braincel retarded faggots. suck on it you reddit cucks, incels.co rollin all day everyday

damn, they ban manlet ethnics here? mods, as a sub 6 foot ethnic, ban me now.

just JFL at braincel retarded faggots. suck on it you reddit cucks, incels.co rollin all day everyday
Facts
I can't say anything on the matter since I mod both braincels and here. :(
oof. I will ask though, which one do you personally like better? (incels.co or r/braincels)

Obviously this place is better, more freedom and no reddit admins or stupid rules to deal with.
Nice. How come you still chose to mod r/braincels though? Just curious

/r/braindeadcels
Reddit is a chink propaganda machine. The chinks are better propagandists than the russkies.

Redditfag calling us larpers? Ok :feelshaha:

Redditfag calling us larpers? Ok :feelshaha:
They have literal 6'6 - 8" normies and 6'0 - 3" chadlites posting there "b-b-u- I'm a mentalcel bro".
So many fakecels there its RIDICULOUS.

Tbf there is alot of larpers and no effort volcels on here.

He's not wrong tbh this place is full of fakecels and larpers

They don't deny that Reddit is cucked, just that we are also cucked and there is no safe space on the Internet anymore.

This is better than r/Braincels... It's actually r/Braincels that have more larping chads, gay-copers, and trannies pretending to be black pilled incels...

I still like r/Braincels, I use it when this site is down.

Its the best of a bad bunch. I've gotten banned simply for stating that ldar incels are viewed by normies as losers and ridiculed and ERcels makes us feared.

Would have to request pictures and store them. Even most legit incels wouldn't go through that process, sadly.
+height varification

Even then doxxing could happen. Site could get hacked and multiple users would get doxxed.

+height varification

Even then doxxing could happen. Site could get hacked and multiple users would get doxxed.
Who's going to go through the hassle of verifying their height as well as posting an image of their face?

The fakecels WILL slip up sooner or later.

Braincels was pretty bad when I left (last October). I wonder how it is now

And those cucks try to shit on us. This site doesnt allow foids PERIOD, yet cuckcels made them mods.

jfl jfl jfl jfl x 100
Which is why I like this place better. I also like the forum layout better

Which is why I like this place better. I also like the forum layout better
This. Ever since I joined here, I've became way less active on r/braincels. The only reason I still use it is because there are still some legit cels there and not all of them are larper fakecels. Also the memes are okay.

Don't they have a foid mod? And they're calling us cucked?

He isn’t wrong

Don't they have a foid mod? And they're calling us cucked?
They used to but she stepped down. It was a morbidly obese sheboon who posted regularly on cucktears, I shit you not. The former admin who gave her that position, AnathemicAnarchist, killed himself some time ago, and absolutely nobody missed him, especially not the SJW left he tried so hard to appeal to. The whole affair is an object lesson in what you can expect when you bend the knee to feminism as an incel.

They used to but she stepped down. It was a morbidly obese sheboon who posted regularly on cucktears, I shit you not. The former admin who gave her that position, AnathemicAnarchist, killed himself some time ago, and absolutely nobody missed him, especially not the SJW left he tried so hard to appeal to. The whole affair is an object lesson in what you can expect when you bend the knee to feminism as an incel.
Holy shit, this was worse than I thought. What an absolute cuck.

Incels.co is lifefuel for me, I can come on here and just let loose when I get fed up with foids and their BS or just society in general, you can say almost whatever you want and won't get banned, the best part is that there are like-minded people on here who support the truth and are not afraid to express themselves. Pretty much all forums on the internet are cucked but this one is a beacon for freedom of speech.

Incels.co is lifefuel for me, I can come on here and just let loose when I get fed up with foids and their BS or just society in general, you can say almost whatever you want and won't get banned, the best part is that there are like-minded people on here who support the truth and are not afraid to express themselves. Pretty much all forums on the internet are cucked but this one is a beacon for freedom of speech.
Facts. Whats even better is that ALL foids are banned/not welcome here. No exceptions.

Facts. Whats even better is that ALL foids are banned/not welcome here. No exceptions.
Oh yes I completely forgot about that, we shouldn't be taking this place for granted boyos

Oh yes I completely forgot about that, we shouldn't be taking this place for granted boyos
Yeah. Also the chances of a foid larping as an incel are very low I think.

Yeah. Also the chances of a foid larping as an incel are very low I think.
Foids have nothing to do on here other than learning about their true and degenerate nature

hahaha thats actually so funny :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: