Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks admit that teenage foids care only about a man's looks, but then they'll say it's not about looks at all

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
What's with this reasoning? cucks will say that jbs will clown you if you don't look hot, but then they'll say when a woman hits a certain age she no longer cares about looks. In reality, women in their 30s are as shallow and bitchy as when they were 16. I don't know where they got this idea that foids will suddenly change their minds when they hit 30.

Whatever they want - roasties are trash. Even if cucks right, even if atleast some roasties can change, that has no value, that is no precious teen love, no youtfull body with that special radiation, no cuteness, no chuuni. Roasties are trash, tfu on roasties

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if its a foid or moid. Words are cheap. Always look at their actions.

I always though you and Napoleon de Geso were the same person

Me too, and they still might be.
I had no business with lesbs, but had otherkin Stacy friend, who picked trash in my room while I was listening to her complains about her lame fuckboys

I literally dont want a girl who doesnt care about looks, if a woman doesnt love you for your looks then thats not true love and shes just settling, I find it so insulting that being picked later on for being a stable beta is somehow supposed to be a good thing

Yes, the cuck is right. They stop caring about looks when they hop off the cock carousel in their forties and realize they need a nice stable man to pay off their debts, medical bills and raise their mutt offsprings.

Suppose I don't wanna be with a 30 year old woman. Then what?

Suppose I don't wanna be with a 30 year old woman. Then what?

Muhsoggyknees.

For real though, nothing. You'll just be alone and taxed harder. No escape until uncle sam is gone. The foid and her orbiters will continue to vote more welfare for them and their spawn.