Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cuckolds are okay with being seen as sexually incompetent, but want to be seen as physically attractive in order to feel their fetish is not a cope?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
What do your brocels think?
Sexual incompetence and Physical attractiveness are subtly different.

It's easier to admit to not being the best at the act of copulation, but if have the looks of Chad, you can make yourself feel that you are just simply choosing this fetish rather than being cope for the lack of sexual interest you get from women. Being physically attractive makes you feel that you can start being sexually competent at anytime you want to. Cuckold be like; "I'm just allowing the other man to have the spoils :soy:
No normie, you're wife just never found you to attractive at all; She doesn't even care about the fetish, she's just wants to fuck him .. it's that simple. But, please go ahead and cope all the pain away... at least temporarily
They still want to feel some sense of control.

On r/cuckoldpyschology, I always see posts like "I'm a very confident and good-looking real-estate agent and shit, I just that confident enough in my masculinity to see my wife get plowed by BBC ":soy:

I wonder if there are legit Chads that have a cuckold feitsh; I'm more likely to believe that they like it for the sake of the fetish because they watched NTR hentai last night with their FWB after fucking for the past 2 hours and both of them are degenrates that need to get off because rough sex doesn't do it anymore.
Meanwhile for NT-maxxed sub-5 and normie, you just know it's a cope. They would rather have sexual gratification by an illusion of control than be a stinky lonely inkwell.

What do your brocels think?
Sexual incompetence and Physical attractiveness are subtly different.

It's easier to admit to not being the best at the act of copulation, but if have the looks of Chad, you can make yourself feel that you are just simply choosing this fetish rather than being cope for the lack of sexual interest you get from women. Being physically attractive makes you feel that you can start being sexually competent at anytime you want to. Cuckold be like; "I'm just allowing the other man to have the spoils :soy:
No normie, you're wife just never found you to attractive at all; She doesn't even care about the fetish, she's just wants to fuck him .. it's that simple. But, please go ahead and cope all the pain away... at least temporarily
They still want to feel some sense of control.

On r/cuckoldpyschology, I always see posts like "I'm a very confident and good-looking real-estate agent and shit, I just that confident enough in my masculinity to see my wife get plowed by BBC ":soy:

I wonder if there are legit Chads that have a cuckold feitsh; I'm more likely to believe that they like it for the sake of the fetish because they watched NTR hentai last night with their FWB after fucking for the past 2 hours and both of them are degenrates that need to get off because rough sex doesn't do it anymore.
Meanwhile for NT-maxxed sub-5 and normie, you just know it's a cope. They would rather have sexual gratification by an illusion of control than be a stinky lonely inkwell.
Cuckolds are half gay half straight.some cucks even suck off the bull after he has finished ejaculating.

Jfl, I've never seen a chad cuck. Destiny is probably the better looking cucks jfl. Most are low t subhumans tbh

I think it’s a fetish just like any other, Not necessarily due to bad performance but they can only get off to seeing their wife get blacked.
Nothing more to it. Like how you can’t point the reason behind a foot fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back