Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckitors simp for disgusting literal granny

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

Git out muh hood u crakkka muhfuggah.
★★★★★
I almost didnt want to post this because women over 30 make me physically sick to look at.

Look at the OP. “Like the title says.” What an entitled arrogant cunt. I bet shes american.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ask/comments/1eycrta/who_thinks_women_in_their_50s_are_sexually/

This is how desperate males are now for sex

Know a bluepilled cuck like this irl

lost his virginity at 29 to some woman in her late 40s who has an 18 year old kid. Now he's perma simp who gets walked over.

there's some fuckable 50 y.o women but it's very very rare

wall is a cope

there's some fuckable 50 y.o women but it's very very rare
Wouldn't her smelling like Bengay, her crowsfeet, her roasted up puss, her overall weathered appearance be a constant reminder of you being a genetic failure while you're trying to actually fuck her?

I think it would be even more depressing than just dying an incel

Wall isn't cope. They have to stop going for chads and go for normies which turns them into miserable spiteful bitches.

They always have opportunity for sex though and that will never change.

Wouldn't her smelling like Bengay, her crowsfeet, her roasted up puss, her overall weathered appearance be a constant reminder of you being a genetic failure while you're trying to actually fuck her?

I think it would be even more depressing than just dying an incel
Not to mention those disgusting microwrinkles they get all over their bellys because their collagen is completely depleted. Its so disgusting to even think about.

No man should be subjected to such horrors, but then again there are people who fuck corpses so I suppose there are sickos everywhere.

Everything within me has died just from reading this. Despicable 40-50 yo cougars thinking they're still the cream fo the crop. Seriously why are men like this.

i believe it's all MSTOW/redpill cope

Everything within me has died just from reading this. Despicable 40-50 yo cougars thinking they're still the cream fo the crop. Seriously why are men like this.
because when you can't have sex with your peers, men gets so desperate that they go for older women

Last edited:
Know a bluepilled cuck like this irl

lost his virginity at 29 to some woman in her late 40s who has an 18 year old kid. Now he's perma simp who gets walked over.
This is why ascension after 25 doesn't actually exist

This is how desperate males are now for sex
True, because i would definitely be down to punch through a 50yr old. What inceldom does to a nigga

Seems like a larp.

:feelsrope:

Attachments

• Näyttökuva 2024-08-22 173344.png
    Näyttökuva 2024-08-22 173344.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 17
insane and dirty af

volcel if you wouldn't

tfw im into milfs..whats wrong with you niggas