Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckiest things a man could possibly do?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Off the top of my head, and things I've actually heard of cucks doing:

- Buying magnumXL condoms for Stacey so she can fuck Tyrone

- Donating to ANY online attention-whore

- Offering rides to random femoids (without the intention of raping them of course).

-raising chad's child

buying tinder boost, plus, super likes or the premiums of any other dating app

-raising chad's child

Or Tyrone's.

And especially when the femoid won't give him a child because "she doesn't want anymore kids" (i.e. because she doesn't want his inferior genes).

I mean I'm not opposed to getting with a woman with a kid from a previous relationship, but that bitch would have to give me a kid as well so I'm not just raising another man's child or leave.

And I don't even like kids. It's just an ego thing/way to make sure I'm not being cucked.

Being part of the cuckoldry "scene". Guys sitting in corners watching their wives get fucked before coming over to eat what the "Bull" left in her pussy. Disgusting.

Or Tyrone's.

And especially when the femoid won't give him a child because "she doesn't want anymore kids" (i.e. because she doesn't want his inferior genes).

I mean I'm not opposed to getting with a woman with a kid from a previous relationship, but that bitch would have to give me a kid as well so I'm not just raising another man's child or leave.

And I don't even like kids. It's just an ego thing/way to make sure I'm not being cucked.

A wigger I went to HS with is dating a white girl with a half black kid. I saw it on facebook lol

start a relationship with a 30+ years old

Be friedns with a girl who has absolutely no interest in fucking him

buying tinder boost, plus, super likes or the premiums of any other dating app

Never used any so wouldn't know. I hear most of them you have to pay money just to read messages and shit though

Inviting the whole football team to bang your wife and lick the semen off her snatch.

Post on IncelTears.

Being part of the cuckoldry "scene". Guys sitting in corners watching their wives get fucked before coming over to eat what the "Bull" left in her pussy. Disgusting.

Well that's a given.