Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cuckeddit banned my account lmao ,over for toastyroasties

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
the sub is still up tho but it's been overtaken by cuckteers since i don't have access to the moderator actions anymore, can't ban or remove posts.Just letting u guys know since i know people from here joined. I'd reccomend abandoning ship and just unsubbing from the subreddit

the sub is still up tho but it's been overtaken by cuckteers since i don't have access to the moderator actions anymore, can't ban or remove posts.Just letting u guys know since i know people from here joined. I'd reccomend abandoning ship and just unsubbing from the subreddit
Stop interacting with reddit. More you interact with it and give it attention more IT will do shit like this and celebrate. You're letting them win. Just create a telegram group.

Stop interacting with reddit. More you interact with it and give it attention more IT will do shit like this and celebrate. You're letting them win. Just create a telegram group.
yeah i'm done with using reddit

Last edited:
Ive been banned from everywhere since ages. I got perma banned on twitter after 10 mins max.

.is is the cream of the crop

incels are easily worse than anons on 4chan. 4chan is actually so much safer and it commands more power. Here we're just being bullied by everybody.