Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucked therapists

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
They wanted to lock me up in a psych ward because I'm 'dangerous and unstable'. They don't fucking get it, they don't know what it's like to have the whole world against you, to have people on twitter wanting you to die because you're short.:feelscry:

They want to lock me up because of my height, they want all short guys like me gone that's why they don't let short guys donate sperm. All women are evil.

The female 'therapist' said I should stay away from women, if it was a tall chad she wouldn't have said that.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: She also wanted to give me pills but I didn't take them because I know their grand plan is to kill guys like me, the pills were probably poisoned. I can't even go outside now because everyone is out to eliminate us. This is why they make fun of us openly on twitter and tik tok... even on tinder.:feelsrope: My 20th birthday is in 3 days and I can't even go out to celebrate because they will try to catch me and lock me up

But in the end it won't matter when I make them run around and scream like little children while I paint the streets with their blood with my AR (All in GTA V)... We all have a breaking point and I'm reaching mine:society::society:

Last edited:
the rapists (in video game)

They want to lock me up because of my height, they want all short guys like me gone that's why they don't let short guys donate sperm. All women are evil.
Feel you bro

are there any blackpilled (or even redpilled) therapists or are they all like this? It would feel good to talk to a professional about these issues that actually understands the blackpill.

are there any blackpilled (or even redpilled) therapists or are they all like this? It would feel good to talk to a professional about these issues that actually understands the blackpill.
They are all like that. All therapist are normies who just happen to have a college degree that allows them to be therapists. Nothing special

Images 7