[RageFuel] Cuck uninstall

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Anyone feel betrayed by @uninstall you cuck we thought you were serious,but turned out be a fakecel larper.

I really want to beat this guy

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Story? Hasn't he approached 1000 foids unsuccessfully? Why was he banned?

he had an account on lookism where he claimed to have casual sex all the time, that account could have been the original larp but it doesn't matter, he got banned

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
another day, another fakecel
he was a larper who bragged about having all kinds of sex on lookism, the 1000 approaches were most likely fake.
read his ban appeal

Mainländer

-
he had an account on lookism where he claimed to have casual sex all the time, that account could have been the original larp but it doesn't matter, he got banned
Probably a LARP tbh but who knows. If you brag anywhere on the internet it's over for you on .is.

MSCW

facially challenged
-
Do you believe everything you read?
Always read it with a grain of salt.

Probably a LARP tbh but who knows. If you brag anywhere on the internet it's over for you on .is.
everything he recorded like podcasts and approaches made him sound like a major incel. that's the main thing making me think he just played himself like Fontaine

Mainländer

-
everything he recorded like podcasts and approaches made him sound like a major incel. that's the main thing making me think he just played himself like Fontaine
Do you think Fontaine was LARPing here? I think his brag about having fucked a girl was the true LARP. But he pretty much committed suicide by mod.

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
More and more fakecels show their face, but you accuse me of wanting to kill the forum when I demand stricter anti-normie rules and bans.

EyesAreSoCold

Major
-
Apparently he bragged on other sites and did lie/withheld truth about some things. His approaches are not confirmed fake it's just theories and he still claims they are true.

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
First King_Gigacel, then Catfishman and now St.Uninstall.

We are surrounded by bragging larpers and traitors.

Cuyen

-
First King_Gigacel, then Catfishman and now St.Uninstall.

We are surrounded by bragging larpers.
I always knew something fishy about king cuckcel,catfishman was pretty obvious though.

I dont think he fucked 30 women like he claimed but still he is a retard

Cuyen

-
yes i would say most of the fakes are white, but its starting to go beyond race

i mean, we even had larping curries on here
yes llmao.

fuckers need to show some respect for dear curries

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
One of the worst deceptions ever for sure. I hope he dies in pain.
He is no better than any foid. Is it even a "he"? Maybe it was a foid faking it all, even the records.

I feel so much betrayed by this. Most larpers aren't harmful to us but this one cunt is, a lot. (S?)he used us simply in order to get attention from the subhumans that we are, and I'm sure he showed our stupid messages to his/her normshit friends.

How could I have been so stupid to believe this... Well his/her mind has to be insanely damaged through mental illness to make 1000 wrong stories, that's probably the only reason after all.

Anyways let's forget him/her. Saint Uninstall turned into Painful Uninstall. I'm sure (s?)he was never an incel in the first place (assuming it's a "he" of course, as "femcels" don't exist at all).

Cleftcel

Major
-
he was a larper who bragged about having all kinds of sex on lookism, the 1000 approaches were most likely fake.
read his ban appeal
https://incels.is/threads/ban-discussion-megathread.57198/page-113 here knajjd explained it
These approaches were all LARP. No one of them was real
what a fuckin loser, doesn't he have anything better to be doing there entertaining some virgins
More and more fakecels show their face, but you accuse me of wanting to kill the forum when I demand stricter anti-normie rules and bans.
I don't know who and what to believe on this forum anymore.

The people with the big stories and big personalities always turn out to be LARPERS, for any LARPERS reading this, why are you hanging around on a forum for virgins exactly?????

Cuyen

-
He is no better than any foid. Is it even a "he"? Maybe it was a foid faking it all, even the records.

I feel so much betrayed by this. Most larpers aren't harmful to us but this one cunt is, a lot. (S?)he used us simply in order to get attention from the subhumans that we are, and I'm sure he showed our stupid messages to his/her normshit friends.

How could I have been so stupid to believe this... Well his/her mind has to be insanely damaged through mental illness to make 1000 wrong stories, that's probably the only reason after all.

Anyways let's forget him/her. Saint Uninstall turned into Painful Uninstall. I'm sure (s?)he was never an incel in the first place (assuming it's a "he" of course, as "femcels" don't exist at all).
Yes bro i feel same.

he also brag about fucking foids on lookism lmao

ovrload

Veteran
-
I always knew something fishy about king cuckcel,catfishman was pretty obvious though.

I dont think he fucked 30 women like he claimed but still he is a retard
nah hes bs. he sounds like a fkn sperg in his videos

Cuyen

-
REEE why uninistall still viewing this thread

voiceoftreason

If I only had a gun...
-
FUUUCCCK :reeeeee: THAT GUY WAS MY IDOL! HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DEBUNK CUCKTEARS NOT REINFORCE THEM!

That's two saints down. Saint Elliot is our only hope:feelscry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)