[RageFuel] Cuck uninstall

knajjd

Modcel
-
No I want him to be freed. His podcasts were not a LARP. He never claimed to be a virgin here.
you're an IQcel if you still believe that his approach crap were real. he's always attempted to project a "truecel" aura, read his ban appeal.

VirtueSignaller

Captain
-
you're an IQcel if you still believe that his approach crap were real.
He recorded audio of them. I think they were real. Agepill got to him and foids are becoming increasingly hypergamus. The bragging threads were not recent.

His posts were entertaining AF and he dropped lots of blackpills. I for one will miss him.

knajjd

Modcel
-
He recorded audio of them. I think they were real. Agepill got to him and foids are becoming increasingly hypergamus. The bragging threads were not recent.
he regularly made threads about how females are all over him like 4 months before the 1000 approach thread. this isn't recent? don't kid yourself, he fooled everybody. no one who's successful with females to the point of casually rejecting them is gonna have 0 lays from 1000. he was an attention whoring narcissist.

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
Why would someone wast so much time LARPing this hard in a incel forum? That's pathetic.

It was a very good LARP, though.

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel & drunkcel
-
Very unfortunate, though I doubt the laughs he got from larping were worth the thousands of posts and the time he wasted on this forum. Hope the mods can find and stop this kind of stuff in the future before it further divides the community and discourages newcels from joining.

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
jfl I knew this from the beginning. 1000 approaches but not one shred of evidence? the constant low iq cucktears bait threads? slap yourself if you believed this faggot

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
record some ones
I thought about doing it in the carnival but there were two problems, first it's dangerous to walk with your cellphone on the streets, especially in your hand, especially during carnival, in Brazil; and secondly, I approached in Portuguese so I'd have to subtitle it.

Also, PUAfags would just post me somewhere and meticulously overannalyze and find flaws on everything I did. I hate those guys tbh.

Just_another_cel

Recruit
-
How the fuck did uninstall become so hated around here???
He's still Saint Uninstall to me. He's brought more to this community than anyone else here.
Listen to his fucking voice, you can tell he's incel to the core. He may not be a virgin but you can tell his struggle is real. Why would he bother making that many podcasts to larp? Don't be so low IQ.

Last edited:

Honeypot

Veteran
-
I thought about doing it in the carnival but there were two problems, first it's dangerous to walk with your cellphone on the streets, especially in your hand, especially during carnival, in Brazil; and secondly, I approached in Portuguese so I'd have to subtitle it.

Also, PUAfags would just post me somewhere and meticulously overannalyze and find flaws on everything I did. I hate those guys tbh.
Just ask confident br0

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
I actually looked up to this guy as well.
I thought he was mentally insane to be approaching 1000 times.
Turns out he's FUCKED a foid. Probably a stacy as well.

If you've touched a foid (Excluding professional situations like shaking hands for interview) tbh you're not an Incel.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Fuck him. he deserve to be publicly hanged

VirtueSignaller

Captain
-
He's still Saint Uninstall to me. He's brought more to this community than anyone else here.
Listen to his fucking voice, you can tell he's incel to the core. He may not be a virgin but you can tell his struggle is real. Why would he bother making that many podcasts to larp? Don't be so low IQ.
Agreed. It's more likely the bragging on lookism was LARP.

Cuyen

-
What you don't understand is he literally bragged lmao. We don't made it up

Marquis de Sade

Officer
-
How do we know for sure it was him bragging? He's quite a famous user here, its not beyond the realms of possibility that somebody has made an account in his name to discredit him. I'm just wondering about the evidence against him. It would be a shame him being discredited and banned from this form, if he is indeed innocent.

Cuyen

-
How do we know for sure it was him bragging? He's quite a famous user here, its not beyond the realms of possibility that somebody has made an account in his name to discredit him. I'm just wondering about the evidence against him. It would be a shame him being discredited and banned from this form, if he is indeed innocent.
@knajjd exposed his lies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)