Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cUcK trait: you like watching sports

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
Why the fuck are users here making threads discussing all that UEFA shit?
I thought you were better than this!
Why the fuck do you watch and support football, a game where young, tall, rich chads kick a ball around a field for silly amounts of money, who will then go home and absolutely ravish their young, sweet stacy gf?

Watching sports isn't even a normie trait, even normies hate football.
I swear, you watching that shit is pretty much lite cuckoldry, man, srsly!
Be better!

Last edited:
Panem et Circenses

The only acceptable way to watch sports as an inkwell is if you're betting on the outcome for cash.

Watching sports is a normie sexhaver trait. I never had an interest in it and never watched any sports. That's a truecel trait because it makes the gap between normie society and me even larger; I can't converse with them about anything,

The only acceptable way to watch sports as an inkwell is if you're betting on the outcome for cash.
What about betting on horses?
I swear, pretty much all jockey's are manlets for some reason.
BritishJockeys_BHA_Print.jpg
main-qimg-fc22f5d67834f12a1c6b5f7520202489-lq
jockeys-2-25-12-bl_.jpg

What about betting on horses?
I swear, pretty much all jockey's are manlets for some reason.
BritishJockeys_BHA_Print.jpg
main-qimg-fc22f5d67834f12a1c6b5f7520202489-lq
jockeys-2-25-12-bl_.jpg
Manlets = less weight = less load on horses = faster in races = more likely win

Pro tip: You can check the height and weight of the jockey riding each horse and try to make a case for why it's safer to bet on the shortest and lightest rider to win the race. Lifefuel for manlets.

Last edited:
i used to be obsessed with basketball until i realised its cucked to watch other men work hard and achieve their dreams and make millions

i used to be obsessed with basketball until i realised its cucked to watch other men work hard and achieve their dreams and make millions
Notice how a lot of Basketball players fucked jailbait foids and got away with it?
Look at Karl Malone and Koby Bryant.

Watching men the same age as you making millions and being worshipped is suifuel AF.

Notice how a lot of Basketball players fucked jailbait foids and got away with it?
Very true. There is some threads about this topic too:

It's crazy how kobe is a rapist but is still one of the most worshipped sports player

It's crazy how kobe is a rapist but is still one of the most worshipped sports player
Malone fucked and impregnated a 13 year old foid while he was 19.
I'm not offended or appalled by this, but because these 2 are rich and famous, they didn't get the book throw at their asses.
If any of us did what they did, we won't be seeing the sun for a long time.

Soccer:
Men in shorts kicking the ball around
Basketball:
Men in shorts throwing the ball around
Cycling:
Men in tight shorts moving their legs around
Athletics:
Men in shorts running around

It is what it is. Only a faggot would watch.

Soccer:
Men in shorts kicking the ball around
Basketball:
Men in shorts throwing the ball around
Cycling:
Men in tight shorts moving their legs around
Athletics:
Men in shorts running around

It is what it is.
Softcore faggotry

Bro is salty because he never was invited to watch football with the boys. If anything do you know who also hates sports especially football? Foids just like you.

Very true. There is some threads about this topic too:
Its ok when chads does it. If it were a cel he would get flogged and canceled for "grooming"