Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GIGA BRUTAL INCEL TRAIT: CHILDREN ARE SCARED OF YOU AND LOOKS AT YOU CONSTANTLY

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
WHEN A FUCKING CHILDREN IS STARING AT ME WITH BAD LOOK I SWEAR. I WANT TO FUCKING SMASH AARRRRRRRR ITS HEAD AND FUCKING SEND IT TO OBLIVION

I FUCKING SWEAR I WANT TO BEAT THAT SMALL PIECE OF SHIT SO HARD HE/SHE CANNOT EVER FORGET ME AND HAUNT THEM IN THEIR DREMAS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT FUTURE WHORE FUCKJING WHORE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT I AM JUST FUCKING HUMAN LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON WHY DON,'TYOU LOOKING AT SOMEONE ELSE BUT ME FUCKING CHIKLDREN LITTLE DIPSHIT

Last edited:
happens to me daily, children just stare at me with looks or disgust or even worse, they start crying... i fucking hate kids so much

"but we were all kids" :foidSoy::soy:

yeah and we no longer are you retarded cunt

happens to me daily, children just stare at me with looks or disgust or even worse, they start crying... i fucking hate kids so much

"but we were all kids" :foidSoy::soy:

yeah and we no longer are you retarded cunt
FUCKING LITTLE PIECEO F SHI9T JUST LOOOKING AT ME WHAT FUCKING BITCH WHAT !!!??

When i smile at children they just look back at me with a grumpy expression.