Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck thinks now that feminism has gone “too far” he can just change sides.

Well it's better than staying a cuck I guess

Why should we discourage people from changing their minds? Its stupid to discourage people from switching sides on issues. SJWs are eating themselves with this "you have to be always ideologically pure to be with us" attitude. I doubt most members here were always 100% black pilled. This attitude is just chasing away allies and alienating ourselves further.

Better late than never.

Why should we discourage people from changing their minds? Its stupid to discourage people from switching sides on issues. SJWs are eating themselves with this "you have to be always ideologically pure to be with us" attitude. I doubt most members here were always 100% black pilled. This attitude is just chasing away allies and alienating ourselves further.
Your attitudes may be sensible.

But after they lost the war, do you think suddenly rejecting the tenants of the ideology should have saved Nazis from execution?

Doesn’t that seem too self serving? Like a deathbed conversion that supposedly gets you into heaven?

Why should not the men who got us where we are today be punished?

If we suddenly decided to be feminists, do you think all would be forgiven?

Too little too late.

Your attitudes may be sensible.

But after they lost the war, do you think suddenly rejecting the tenants of the ideology should have saved Nazis from execution?

Doesn’t that seem too self serving? Like a deathbed conversion that supposedly gets you into heaven?

Why should not the men who got us where we are today be punished?

If we suddenly decided to be feminists, do you think all would be forgiven?

I don't think we would be forgiven by feminists but I'd argue its one of their biggest downfalls. They would be a lot more powerful if it weren't for their elitism (even within their own ranks) and their refusal to forgive others turns more people against them than towards them.

Also why should we punish people for changing their mind after seeing evidence of being wrong? We should encourage people to see the errors of their ways instead. This attitude of having to stick to a single side just doesn't sit well with me since it doesn't allow growth on our part and keeps us in an isolated bubble.

tbhtbh if we shunned everyone who AT ANY POINT were blue and/or red pilled 1/2 the posters here would be banned.

I don't think we would be forgiven by feminists but I'd argue its one of their biggest downfalls. They would be a lot more powerful if it weren't for their elitism (even within their own ranks) and their refusal to forgive others turns more people against them than towards them.

Also why should we punish people for changing their mind after seeing evidence of being wrong? We should encourage people to see the errors of their ways instead. This attitude of having to stick to a single side just doesn't sit well with me since it doesn't allow growth on our part and keeps us in an isolated bubble.
I guess I should be supporting your attitude. Because if once a feminist means always a feminist, I would be up against that wall too.

I think what gets me in the nature of the injustice. The countless people who spread lies and hate for decades of their lives, who did so much damage, can simply be excused by saying “I was wrong”.

It doesn’t sit well with me. I think feminist men bear even greater responsibility than feminist women.

I must say the majority attitude here has surprised me.

Gotta give it to people who take the red pill, it's a start if nothing else

Well it's better than staying a cuck I guess
Better late than never.
I guess I should be supporting your attitude. Because if once a feminist means always a feminist, I would be up against that wall too.

I think what gets me in the nature of the injustice. The countless people who spread lies and hate for decades of their lives, who did so much damage, can simply be excused by saying “I was wrong”.

It doesn’t sit well with me. I think feminist men bear even greater responsibility than feminist women.

They would have to make amends first. They wouldn't be accepted by doing sweet fuck all.

at least he is admitting he is wrong. Most people who've been following a certain group for literal decades even after figuring out its wrong will still stick with it in fear of social backlash/a loss of their old identity. Though I do admit in order to be more excepted he needs to do more than just say he is wrong. To me as long as they seem like they have actually changed their mind I'm cool with them.

at least he is admitting he is wrong. Most people who've been following a certain group for literal decades even after figuring out its wrong will still stick with it in fear of social backlash/a loss of their old identity. Though I do admit in order to be more excepted he needs to do more than just say he is wrong. To me as long as they seem like they have actually changed their mind I'm cool with them.
You deserve your username.

I took the redpill when I was 12. that's pretty early. I hadn't even reached puberty yet. it was brutal.

They would have to make amends first. They wouldn't be accepted by doing sweet fuck all.
What do they do then? Give reparations? What are we black sjws?

Gang initiation type shit. A former cuck must eliminate a cuck to show they are reformed from the soy

it is possible to cure feminism if you can break out of the shell surrounding your brain.

Cucks are known for being weak wiilled so they just change sides when something goes wrong

Based and redpilled.

you’re right he needs to pay for his crimes

Gang initiation type shit. A former cuck must eliminate a cuck to show they are reformed from the soy
Pull out an uno reverse card and cum in Tyrone's mouth instead

The progression of self awareness is bluepill->redpill->blackpill

We were here early, but more people will come as inter-gender dynamics continue to disintegrate further and more men are looking for answers

tbhtbh if we shunned everyone who AT ANY POINT were blue and/or red pilled 1/2 the posters here would be banned.
More like 99/100 and the one is the guy asking for the rope for ex-feminist