Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck pool advocates for whiteknighting

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A guy beat up a foid in front of two bssed security guards and they ignored it, but soy pool gets outraged and says random rosties are entitled to free protection from all the men they are around.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ikp_r1m8Ra8/

Security guards aren't bodyguards. They are there to proctect the bussiness and nothing more, you should be thankful if a security guard has ever done anything to protect your ass.

Security guards aren't bodyguards. They are there to proctect the bussiness and nothing more, you should be thankful if a security guard has ever done anything to protect your ass.
Them being security guards doesn't martter. Security guards aren't rostie guards.

Women aren't entitled to anything

Them being security guards doesn't martter. Security guards aren't rostie guards.
Nobody is no roastie's guard tbh. I wouldn't care if a guy appeared in front of me and started to rape a hole.
I'd call the police to not get jailed, but that's all.

I thought wahmen were strong maybe if they're so strong they wouldn't need men
High iq. Men get assaulted 100 times more than foids and never complain about not getting help.
Saying that to cucks will give them a heart attack.
Nobody is no roastie's guard tbh. I wouldn't care if a guy appeared in front of me and started to rape a hole.
I'd call the police to not get jailed, but that's all.
You wouldn't go to jail for not calling. I won't call so I don't get tied into it and have to appear in court, she may also accuse me of participating in the rape.

You wouldn't go to jail for not calling. I won't call so I don't get tied into it and have to appear in court, she may also accuse me of participating in the rape.
In my country (spain) you are legally enforced to help people if they are in dangerous situations. That doesn't mean you have to be a medic or protect someone from an attact, but at least you have to call emergency number or you will be prosecuted if they find out you didn't help. Yeah I won't go to jail but I'd rather not have legal problems, especially because this one is something that nobody will ever emphatize with.

the security guards didnt do shit coz it was a violent negro.

if it was a manlet they'd jump on the opportunity just to flex their muscles.
Fuck those cucks if that's the case. The moral of the story is to thugmax/gymmax to not be bothered if you beat a foid in the street.

based?
@Diocel @Idotms @rope2cope @niggerstonguemyanus

I don’t watch him anymore. I thought he was sort of based when I first started getting redpilled though

I don’t watch him anymore. I thought he was sort of based when I first started getting redpilled though
It sucks when you find out someone you like listening to turns out to be a cuck.

Kek. Security guards aren’t rostie guards :D

Same here, can you imagine this asshole had Vaush and Destiny on but refuses to even have alt-lite people like Nick Fuentes on (who also seems kinda trash for teaming up with (((Laura Loomer))) and Alex Jones)? Instead we get Jeremy from "The Quartering", what the actual fuck does that guy have to add? Tim Pool is a complete cuck race traitor, only in it for the money because you know he is 100% aware of the JQ.

Last edited: