Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck hould be considered a synonym of a subhuman.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Cuck is pathetic creature that resembles human male. Cuck get rid off his pride for a pussy. For a cuck it doesn't matter, that his girlfriend hit the wall. For a cuck it doesn't matter, that his girlfriend is fat. For a cuck it doesn't matter, that his girlfriend has a children. For a cuck it doesn't matter, that his girlfriend cheat on him. Cuck is happy because he isn't one of those angsty incels. Cuck thinks he is better than incels, because he has a girlfriend.
Cuck is a feminist, despite the fact women are more privileged than men. Cuck thinks misandry don't exist, despite the fact, that his girlfriend post anti-male comments on Twitter like #KillAllMen. Cuck thinks that racism towards white people don't exist, despite the fact, that his black neighbour only steal from white people.
Cuck is pathetic creature that resembles human male. Cuck is a lowest point of a man.

Isn't a primary function of a cuck to whiteknight and cockblock?

AsakuraHao

I have no respect for them tbh, in fact I hope my ascension comes from cucking someone