Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck finds out daughter is not his, decides to do absolutely nothing

I

IsaaqYare

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/15xu5c7/found_out_my_daughter_isnt_mine_i_wont_tell_a/

Imagine being this pathetic. He accidentally found out about this and decided to just never bring it up and continue raising another man's daughter without hesitation. A moral society would criminalize paternity fraud but instead we have countries like France where paternity testing is banned jfl. This is the state of men in 2023. Raising another man's daughter without the ability to confirm paternity while being hated and abused by the same society that absolutely depends on you.

What would you do if you were in his shoes?

Last edited:
HES A PEDOPHILE WHY ELSE WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE AROUND AN UNDERAGE GIRL THAT ISNT HIS

Get the fuck away , fucking man These Days , unrational As fuck .

He's only doing this cause she'd an angelic white girl. If his wife had a child with an indian or black, garuntee the taco cuck would not be acting like this. 'Mejorar la Raza' after all.

Is she's white with green eyes he's probably trying to groom her

notice he blames himself for "low sperm count" and not the foid for being fucking 40

There are millions of cucks like him, that's not even surprising. But I love his delusions.

She'll call me dad
Unless the whore wife tells her one day who her real father is and the daughter will instantly feel more connection to a Chad who never gave a shit about her than to a cuck who devoted all his life to her.

I'll walk her down the aisle.
Unless she ends up as a promiscuous whore, which is highly probable, given who her mother is.

Nowadays, you can't trust women In a relationship or in a marriage, you just have no idea what they are doing behind closed doors

He's only doing this cause she'd an angelic white girl. If his wife had a child with an indian or black, garuntee the taco cuck would not be acting like this. 'Mejorar la Raza' after all.
Yup, if the kid was black or shwarty he'd bail ASAP, but white skin makes men orgasm and go insane

There are millions of cucks like him, that's not even surprising. But I love his delusions.

She'll call me dad
Unless the whore wife tells her one day who her real father is and the daughter will instantly feel more connection to a Chad who never gave a shit about her than to a cuck who devoted all his life to her.

I'll walk her down the aisle.
Unless she ends up as a promiscuous whore, which is highly probable, given who her mother is.
Exactly, I bet she barely tolerates now the idea of having a subhuman father and the moment she'll discover the truth will be all giggling and smiling "I KNEW IT". Then he'll tell the cuck to go to hell cause he can't tell her what to do "you're not even my dad you fucking creep".

He is trying to sugarcoat it, no way the state would let him off the hook, he is stuck with her anyway.

In the end he did decide to do something though

Exactly, I bet she barely tolerates now the idea of having a subhuman father and the moment she'll discover the truth will be all giggling and smiling "I KNEW IT". Then he'll tell the cuck to go to hell cause he can't tell her what to do "you're not even my dad you fucking creep".
This

What would be the correct way of dealing with this? Any court will sentence him to keep being the "father" because he has taken this role for a while now. I can only imagine suicide. His life is over, more wasted than ours.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/15xu5c7/found_out_my_daughter_isnt_mine_i_wont_tell_a/

Imagine being this pathetic. He accidentally found out about this and decided to just never bring it up and continue raising another man's daughter without hesitation. A moral society would criminalize paternity fraud but instead we have countries like France where paternity testing is banned jfl. This is the state of men in 2023. Raising another man's daughter without the ability to confirm paternity while being hated and abused by the same society that absolutely depends on you.

I admire his decision.

As long as she remains wholesome.

There is only one morally correct scenario, as she comes of age he has to impregnate this woman who is not his daughter

This shit is incredibly fucked up and even depressing, like cuckoldry of this level is probably worse that watching niggers fuck your wife imagine having your genetic lineage stolen from you by some rando normie (most likely some green eyes chad) and having absolutely no reservation that 1) you have had your ancestral line destroyed or 2) that the woman completely and utterly betrayed your trust. This isn't cheating which foids cope and moaned about this is someone lying to you about the relations between you and someone elses spawn. The absolute cuckedness of not even being to understand how wrong that is or express a hint of rage just shows have ovER it is for subhumans and normies. I would be an incel for life than live as a chad that had to raise another man's daughter

There is only one morally correct scenario, as she comes of age he has to impregnate this woman who is not his daughter
or at least she could give him a blowjob on her 18th birthday, for all the things he did to her.

This betabuxx is cucked beyond anything else. I am speechless.

the naked gun facepalm GIF

We're never going to be in his shoes. We are incels, that means we are never going to have sex and no sex means no babies.

"Found out my daughter isn't mine. I won't tell a soul and continue raising her like her dad."

Pure comedy. :feelshaha::feelshaha::soy:

Probably this type of father:

Fat

The comments are hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:
"Or the doctor who was using his own sperm to inseminate many women during IVF instead of their husbands sperm":soy::foidSoy:

JFL foids really think the white blue foid didn't cheat:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"They probably switched the babies at birth" :soy: :foidSoy:
"A women is incapable of cheating unless you don't love her or you mistreated her":foidSoy::soy:

JFL Reddit never fails to amuse me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Average guy nowadays tbh. My "father" is a cuck leftist. I see most "men" as that in France. Women have been (and keep) dating soy cuck leftist, easier to rob, to control and submit. It's just cuckland basically, it's over for humanity.

He's not a step dad. He's the dad who stepped up. :soy:

Western civilization is in free fall.

In the end he did decide to do something though
Yes, he made the decision to post it on reddit. So brave, so strong, so progressive.

This shit is incredibly fucked up and even depressing, like cuckoldry of this level is probably worse that watching niggers fuck your wife imagine having your genetic lineage stolen from you by some rando normie (most likely some green eyes chad) and having absolutely no reservation that 1) you have had your ancestral line destroyed or 2) that the woman completely and utterly betrayed your trust. This isn't cheating which foids cope and moaned about this is someone lying to you about the relations between you and someone elses spawn. The absolute cuckedness of not even being to understand how wrong that is or express a hint of rage just shows have ovER it is for subhumans and normies. I would be an incel for life than live as a chad that had to raise another man's daughter

Based. 100% agree. It's over for humans tbh. "Men" have cut their balls and handed them up to "women". Of course as we know women bankrupt entire countries (they are a - in total GDP, not a +), represent 80% of the spendings (they throw away money on bullshit), and don't know what they want. Consequently soy "men" are following a retarded creature to their demise. Not gonna talk about the children and their future.

What a low T self hating cucked faggot this piece of shit is. A self respecting man would walk away and abandon the cunt wife & some other man's daughter instantly.

He will eventually get ticked off enough by her to say something

HES A PEDOPHILE WHY ELSE WOULD A MAN WANT TO BE AROUND AN UNDERAGE GIRL THAT ISNT HIS
Honestly yeah I can see it. And he's a redditard too. Pedos congregate on that site and no one can tell me different

Tbh, id not penalize the child. I assume he loves her like a daughter. No reason the child would suffer.

I guess I'd separate from the wife.

It's not like he could do anything in the first place. His wife can just divorce him, find another Oofy Doofy and go on

This is the epitome of what's wrong with this world. Women are evil manipulative skanks and men just don't do anything about it and don't put them in their place in the kitchen.