Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck donates 3.7k dollars to an internet foid, she ignores him LMAO

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I want to beat the fuck out of this dude. And she's so used to this shit that she doesn't even bat an eye

95761621 2706439062969884 7461646425642762240 n

jay eff ell

thats a meme account btw

LoL, behead those cucks.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha
thats super bases from her. simps and cucks deserve to be treated like this

this seems fake but who knows in 2020

Yeah i dont even know anymore. I've seen so many cucks givin 3-4 digits donations to twitch foids they'll never meet, i think everything's possible at this point

That money could’ve went to sex bot research, fucking dumbass

Simps are a disgrace for all men

I don't understand why people donate to these bitches? Can't they get jobs? What do they need "donations" for? To exist?

She doesn't deserve all that money. I wish incels went to rape her and take her money.

What a fucking idiot

How much disposable income must someone have to do this?

That bitch has to make 7 figures a year, if not close to it. She's wiping her ass with 3k at this point. Fucking retarded ass simp.

this particular tweet is a meme but this does actually happen

it baffles me how simps are genuinely a profitable consumer base and not just an obscure subculture of weirdos. giving women hundreds/thousands of dollars for free just for being pretty is obviously pathetic and frowned upon by every corner of society and yet the market for it is booming

this particular tweet is a meme but this does actually happen

it baffles me how simps are genuinely a profitable consumer base and not just an obscure subculture of weirdos. giving women hundreds/thousands of dollars for free just for being pretty is obviously pathetic and frowned upon by every corner of society and yet the market for it is booming

Yea right??? They must all have autism

Hahaha omg man, these guys need to die, won't give that to a fellow man living on the streets needing a lil' pick me up to get his life back on track but will give it to a cunt that'll waste it on shit like shoes.

So many simpcucks are findom pigs so she probably thought he got off on the fact that she ignored him.

many cucks like this. if this one happens to be fake then it's whatever

fuck I just bumped a month old thread for no reason again :feelstastyman:

I would consider it a symptom of extreme loneliness so I don't hate on cucks

I could've used that, I'm terribly poor right now...

Children are starving somewhere in africa right now but this retarded is throwing money away simping bitches. Humanity is doomed.

Can someone just fucking slit this SIMPS throat?? If he's this wasteful with money he doesn't deserve to live

She's ugly as fuck even with a metric ton of fakeup.

jeez. I felt like I was being financially irresponsible after I spent 20 dollars on chick fil a this morning. then a cuck just blows 3700 dollars on nothing JFL

it does seem to be a meme account but this stuff actually happens

When will cucks and simps learn that female streamers do not genuinely care about them but only for their money?
also there are plenty of studies showing that women choose Looks and Height over anything else in a man (Message for bluepillers)
Cucks and simps will never receive loving care from a female ever.

Last edited:
He could have given me that money, I'd have done something useful with it.

Simps are a disgrace

Poor fool didn't get the dopamine rush of having his e-thot read out his username and thank him

So many simpcucks are findom pigs so she probably thought he got off on the fact that she ignored him.
They need to be locked in a asylum at this point.
Probably a larp but relevant
Simp

I hope all cucks become homeless and die on the streets. People should piss on their faces.

I think its larp

many guys go homeless and dont pay rent so they can donate to girls
its very sad but at the same time funny

That whore is so average looking but so famous for being a "gamer girl" (a whore who plays games and streams it on twitch)