Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuck discovers he isn't the bio-father of his precious girls, hangs himself

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
>cuck marries his high school sweetheart, they have a perfect disney romance, treats her like a goddess
>has 3 daughters which he loves and spoils very much
>discovers they are not his but his neighbors
>hangs himself

Read it for yourself. JFL at this story. :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1622657605315.png
    1622657605315.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,702
Why himself and not her?

Why himself and not her?
If he had a spine, do you think he would have been cucked?

Beta bucks, Chad fucks. It is not uncommon for females to marry weak losers but secretly breed with Chad.

Why himself and not her?
You mean why didn't he murder suicide? It's because a lot of betabuxxes aren't as abusive or evil to women as feminists make them out to be.

Should've raped the daughters.

It's incredible how soulless bitches foids can be, she reproduced with a superior gene chad neighbour while not telling her husband, such a traitor bitch, she also destroyed a family.

That's why in some muslim countries, women get stoned for adultery, well deserved.

GOD :blackpill:

Marriage is an illusion that normies cope with, humans think with their reproductive organs like that monkey from planet of the ape said.

typical cuck. they want to marry their highschool crush who rejected them when she wants a provider to settle down, and expect not to be cheated on JFL :feelsEhh:

Stone whores.

If adultery was made illegal and punishable by imprisonment, lives would probably be saved, but to suggest this to a normie would be social suicide

Why does she need to brag about ex boyfriend and being pregnant

Could you provide link to the thread? I want to read a comments.

Jesus Christ.

At least the Grandfather and his brothers were based enough to kick the whore out of the funeral.

Any man that doesn't get a DNA test in 2021 is potato retarded. :feelstastyman:

Should've raped the daughters.
Just ascend with your daughter theory.

Wait........
If adultery was made illegal and punishable by imprisonment, lives would probably be saved, but to suggest this to a normie would be social suicide
Jesus Christ.

At least the Grandfather and his brothers were based enough to kick the whore out of the funeral.

100%

Last edited:
JFL if she did the same thing and is cheating on her current husband and the baby is not his. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most likely, woman aren't actual sentient beings they can't apply coherence.

Why himself and not her?
Learning to hate women is a long process which takes years. Contrary to the lies that women love spreading misogyny is a result of female behaviour overwheling a person to a point where he goes against the common belief that is shared by most men.

This guy was 59 and his life crumbled before him too fast for him to adjust to the new reality. If he slowly found out about his whore wife things would probably end differently

I don't see any kind of fun in this story. In the end, everyone's lives is destroyed by a catastrophic mistake the mother made.
He felt betrayed at the highest point and was in such a state of shock that he commited suicide.
But he was wrong about one thing : the child he raised were loving him like a father, and even after knowing this, this wouldn't have changed anything. I was raised myself by a couple who wasn't my biological parents, and what ? They were the best parents I could have had.

This guys lets his three daughters alone when the one who is writting this is about to having her own child. She needs him as a father, whatever the biological status he could have.

The mother alone has to be blamed, and given the catastrophe she has created all by herself, I guess she will now have to deal with all the consequences.

What's fun in all this ?

>cuck marries his high school sweetheart, they have a perfect disney romance, treats her like a goddess
>hangs himself

I'd divorce the wife, not the kids

Wow that's the ultimate loser cuck. He even killed himself in the end.

Let that be a lesson for all men - women don't give a flying sh&$!t if you are a good man or not. From the story, told by his daughter, it seems like was a great man to everyone. Doesn't amount to diddly squat. A child rapist sex trafficker gets more respect from women in the right circumstance.
He was a beta buck that got cucked by a chad.

Jesus Christ.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Pathetic on all counts.

I just cannot understand not doing a DNA test immediately after the delivery. About 10-15 % of the kids are from "the neighbor".

You mean why didn't he murder suicide? It's because a lot of betabuxxes aren't as abusive or evil to women as feminists make them out to be.
What is evil? These are just man made concepts. Slavery wasn't evil few centuries ago, cannibalism is not evil in some African tribes even today.

[UWSL]I say what she did to him was more evil if you go by my definition of evil. [/UWSL]

:cryfeels: That poor, poor man. I feel bad for him. He should have murdered that whore though instead of taking his own life.

wagie endgame. work all your life in a shit job to discover you've been a cuck the whole time and rope :feelscomfy: chad wins
lol 'evil'. foids and chads are more evil than we could ever hope to be. it's society's cuckoldry to present murder, theft, r*pe or anything else as wrong. everything is neutral. who has the power imposes his will on others through whichever way he sees fit. 'evil' is just a way to shame disenfranchised people into cucking themselves

Last edited:
>hangs himself

Once again, jfl at marriage

brutal. another reason based sigma male incels should never have kids. all foids are cheating whores. 100%

Marriage is an illusion that normies cope with, humans think with their reproductive organs like that monkey from planet of the ape said.
This

brutal truth pill

Brutal as fuck
Future of white men
brutal. another reason based sigma male incels should never have kids. all foids are cheating whores. 100%
You know what the most brutal thing is?

If the relationship to his daughters wasn't one sided he could have said "Well, at least they are good people and helped me a lot with things. We can stay friends."

But since he roped it is obvious that he was the only one who was giving, probably even bought them cars on their 18th :feelskek:

This should be a lesson to fucking everyone with daughters :feelshaha: I doubt that they even seriously grieved, they were like "Omg so sad, btw I am pregnant teehee".

Imagine not performing DNA test on your newborn kid

Why himself and not her?
Maybe the guy had some legitimate affection for them and didn't feel like they were responsible for the whore wife's actions. So the easiest thing for him was to kill himself.

Jfl if you don't take advantage of DNA testing in 2021.

If he had a spine, do you think he would have been cucked?

Beta bucks, Chad fucks. It is not uncommon for females to marry weak losers but secretly breed with Chad.
Women during their fertility cycle are more attracted to masculine looking men. Bitch probably does mental gymnastics, love & sex are different, so what if the kid belongs to another she thinks.

Women during their fertility cycle are more attracted to masculine looking men. Bitch probably does mental gymnastics, love & sex are different, so what if the kid belongs to another she thinks.
Women are subconscious. She can literally love her husband and even force herself to have starfish sex with him, but her pussy will scream when she is close to a Chad and demand his seed. It's like a magnetic pull they can't resist. Literally evolution in action.

11 entire fucking years JFL.

>hangs himself

Brootal, but killing himself and being totally unaware of the children's father is a cucked and stupid thing cos foids don't fuck betas when they're fucking other men and must have refused to provide him with sex that alone alerts the majority of men and they catch foids readhanded but this one seemed a naive cuck