Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck dad is sad because his 14 old cockrider whore daughter won't kill her baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
this is what gorilla glue is for, daddy needs to glue her legs shut and teach the little slut that downing cocks like a morning coffee is not a habit one should often make. serves them both right , what did he think she was doing all the so called good girls are sluts he should know that as he is a man.
Nicely put. Legit.

Most fathers nowdays want their daughters to be good cum dumpsters and no more than that

normal day in the west as of november 2019

Benefits of being an incel, not having whore children.

Well I'll be damned, I'd consider the foid to be the based one in this situation. Still Chad's property, but at least she isn't getting an abortion so she can continue to ride the Chad cock carousel. Her dad is a fucking cuck who needs to be castrated, though.
Stuff like this has been happening more than 10 years ago. Back in middle/high school, I was having fun with an acquaintance's hp, there was a vid of him getting blown by a 12/13yo girl. JFL
You're right. There were 11-12 year old mini-Chads in my 5th and 6th grade classes who got blowjobs from the mini-Stacies at the time. I don't remember full on sex happening until they were 12-13 years old. I was [pretend] friends with them (they were only friends with me because I was overweight and they thought I was gonna shoot up the school) so I know this from first hand experience.
Tbh, the foid is actually right here. The dad is a worthless cuck for wanting to kill his own grandchild. That being said, I'm 50% positive this child is from a chad, 50% its tyrone's, especially if the foid is white. However, I am 100% sure that the child's father will not take care of the child and 100% sure the child will be raised by a single mother, one who, like all women, is ill prepared to raise a child on her own.

That being said, its sad that it has to happen this way, rather than her get married off as a virgin to a older, more established man and have children in a stable relationship with him. That is just downright evil. Its best to have the kid raised by an overworked single mom and her cuck father instead.
My exact thoughts.

Last edited:
What a cuck
Just think about it logically
51KFDsd7a3L._SL1378_.jpg

Raising a baby costs nothing, why do people think it costs money to raise a baby? Fucking shithole 3rd worlders that live in mud huts have 10 kids.

The girl will have to quit school and finish highschool through a online highschool, nearly all states offer this for free. She will have to breast feed and use cloth diapers which can be washed and reused hundreds of times. Go to yard sales and buy baby clothes and hand-me-downs. When I helped raise my sisters son, he wore baby clothes that I spent literally a dime for per outfit. He had toys and books that I paid fifty cents for. Nothing he had was new, not until he started going to school around the age of 5.

If she works hard, she can be graduated from highschool by 17 and will have a boyfriend that is willing to commit to her in exchange for her best years and he will provide for her while she raises her child and any other she has with her husband.

This is how society is supposed to work, women should be married and having children by 18, and a lot younger in some cultures.
She will give bux her hole 1 time a week max and fux chad on the side

Papa don't preach, I'm keeping my baby

fantastic young lady... yeah...

[QUOTE="SchrodingersDick, post: 3273893,

atleast this way she’ll have a kid to take care of and hopefully will put her whore days behind her. Can’t really whore around much and drink cum if ur taking care of a kid..
[/QUOTE]
black women prove otherwise

If the father was an adult, it would be simple: marriage and he works to support the child. Done.

But since it's probably some 14 yo thug or pretty boy, implying she even knows who is the father, then cuckdad needs to kill his grandchild now.

jfl at having a daughter in 2019

god i hope she doesnt abort so her life can be destroyed. please fucking god please please please dont abort

and if she does abort i hope she feels so guilty to the point she commits suicide

What a fucking failure of a father lmao. I hope he kills his whore daugher and then ropes

its chad spawn what did he expect, gotta have the good genes which are useless in a civilized society XD!

she had more sex than we all together and shes only 14

Imagine being powerless to your 14 year old daughter's decisions. Female rights were such a great idea, worked out so well *slow clap*

OP unless daughter got paid, she shouldn't be complimented with a term like whore. We must assume she gave up her pussy for free, so the proper term to criticize her standards for doing so would be slut/promiscuous. If she were a whore on top of that she'd at least have some money to help raise the baby instead of being 100% leech.

Whores are more worthy of our respect than sluts. Praise whores! All other factors equal, a slut who is also a whore can be somewhat respected/forgiven since she at least is getting something in return for her bad choices.

There were 11-12 year old mini-Chads in my 5th and 6th grade classes who got blowjobs from the mini-Stacies at the time. I don't remember full on sex happening until they were 12-13 years old. I was [pretend] friends with them (they were only friends with me because I was overweight and they thought I was gonna shoot up the school)
This feels like me 20 years ago.

What really bothers me, is that I think a lot of us could be a lot more responsbile/safe partners for BJs/sex but the law won't even allow it. If not for that, we could be coping by scoring with those trying to be special by hooking older guys.

BUT SHES 14!!! SHE'S JUST A CHILD!! SHE CAN'T CONSENT!

So much degeneracy smh....

Good thing 14 year olds are just children.

Can't control her if you are at work all the time. Telling her not to fuck Chad is useless so there is really nothing he could have done.
Youre right. He should have executed her tbh