Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck dad is sad because his 14 old cockrider whore daughter won't kill her baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Screen Shot 2019 11 07 at 25332 AM

Degeneracy is going through the roof boyo ...

Best case snenario if you have a pregnant teen daughter tbh. Doesn’t want to abort and wants to raise the kid.. she shouldn’t have been serving as chad’s cumrag, but u can’t really prevent that

atleast this way she’ll have a kid to take care of and hopefully will put her whore days behind her. Can’t really whore around much and drink cum if ur taking care of a kid..

the daughter is more of a man than her cuck dad
Would be great if the chad’s parents forced him to marry her and raise the kid together

Even foids as young as 14 are riding the cock carousel. Really rubs it in how much we’re missing out on life.

That being said, you can’t help but feel bad for the dad. He thought he was raising a model kid and now he’s going to be fiscally responsible for a grandbaby he can’t afford.

waaah waaah i let school raise and instill values into my child instead of me and now i cant afford branded clothing and iphone for my daughters baby plus she wont be able to get her sociology degree so that means we should kill it :soy::feels:

That being said, you can’t help but feel bad for the dad. He thought he was raising a model kid and now he’s going to be fiscally responsible for a grandbaby he can’t afford.
Just think about it logically...

Even foids as young as 14 are riding the cock carousel. Really rubs it in how much we’re missing out on life.

Just shut up and listen,

Sex as a teenager really isnt important.
Strive for higher things, contribute to society, learn an instrument. Just try these examples.
You will see how it helps you. As a teenager I was like you, but were both grown man by now. When I turned like this my mother told me that. It really helped me forgetting about all that hugging, kissing and having sex. A really beautiful lady, she is by the way.

Tenor

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 19, Bluepillers: 26)

Best case snenario if you have a pregnant teen daughter tbh. Doesn’t want to abort and wants to raise the kid.. she shouldn’t have been serving as chad’s cumrag, but u can’t really prevent that

atleast this way she’ll have a kid to take care of and hopefully will put her whore days behind her. Can’t really whore around much and drink cum if ur taking care of a kid..

Would be great if the chad’s parents forced him to marry her and raise the kid together
I like the way you write

Tbh, the foid is actually right here. The dad is a worthless cuck for wanting to kill his own grandchild. That being said, I'm 50% positive this child is from a chad, 50% its tyrone's, especially if the foid is white. However, I am 100% sure that the child's father will not take care of the child and 100% sure the child will be raised by a single mother, one who, like all women, is ill prepared to raise a child on her own.

That being said, its sad that it has to happen this way, rather than her get married off as a virgin to a older, more established man and have children in a stable relationship with him. That is just downright evil. Its best to have the kid raised by an overworked single mom and her cuck father instead.

Imagine a country where the father can murder the teen girl for doing this to herself and to the family.

Will any Stacy dare to sleep around?

"Fantastic young lady"

She's just a child!! She still sucks bottle!!! OMG are you a pedo??

Sure he fucking can baby doesn't need too much things, maybe people should look at kids trough love and hope not trough materialism, investment value and burden size. I hate when people try to act noble by saying that they want to kill babies cause they can't afford them especially these faggots from first world countries. Besides this is his responsibility for being a shit dad, he literally let her run wild because she has some worthless grades that are pampered for imbeciles in public schools so that must have meant that she is so intelligent, fantastic and independent wow, no you moron teenagers are stupid as fuck how the fuck can you let school instill values into her, how can you let her watch TV with you every night and say shes a social butterfly at 14 in year of 2019 and then get shocked that she got pregnant. Now raise them both properly and learn from the mistakes.

Last edited:
Maybe if he controlled his whore of a daughter, she wouldn't be pregnant.

Raising a baby costs nothing, why do people think it costs money to raise a baby? Fucking shithole 3rd worlders that live in mud huts have 10 kids.

The girl will have to quit school and finish highschool through a online highschool, nearly all states offer this for free. She will have to breast feed and use cloth diapers which can be washed and reused hundreds of times. Go to yard sales and buy baby clothes and hand-me-downs. When I helped raise my sisters son, he wore baby clothes that I spent literally a dime for per outfit. He had toys and books that I paid fifty cents for. Nothing he had was new, not until he started going to school around the age of 5.

If she works hard, she can be graduated from highschool by 17 and will have a boyfriend that is willing to commit to her in exchange for her best years and he will provide for her while she raises her child and any other she has with her husband.

This is how society is supposed to work, women should be married and having children by 18, and a lot younger in some cultures.

enjoy foid rights and the age of consent cuck. I'm sure Chad will take good care of the baby lmao

Imagine a country where the father can murder the teen girl for doing this to herself and to the family.

It exists, it's called anywhere in africa

Raising a baby costs nothing, why do people think it costs money to raise a baby? Fucking shithole 3rd worlders that live in mud huts have 10 kids.

The girl will have to quit school and finish highschool through a online highschool, nearly all states offer this for free. She will have to breast feed and use cloth diapers which can be washed and reused hundreds of times. Go to yard sales and buy baby clothes and hand-me-downs.

If she works hard, she can be graduated from highschool by 17 and will have a boyfriend that is willing to commit to her in exchange for her best years and he will provide for her while she raises her child and any other she has with her husband.

This is how society is supposed to work, women should be married and having children by 18, and a lot younger in some cultures.
Tbh no self-respecting man will marry her if she has a child from another man. Only simps and cucks will do that. That being said, the reason why having a child costs so much here is all the requirements that are placed upon parents. Healthcare is the biggest expensive, followed by child care.

He deserves to be on a cross for not only allowing his daughter to be in a situation like that to get pregnant, but to advocate and push her in the direction of murdering his grandchild, what a fucking despicable pile of waste. Degenerates like this are why people become radicalized, and it's a good thing that they do. We all need to RISE UP!

If a whore has sex/gets pregnant while she isn't married, she should be stoned, and the kid raised in an orphanage.
That is the only punishment that is suitable for sluts.

Every delusional bluepiller that think foids don't ride cock carousel since 13-14 y.o.deserve slap in the face.

Tbh no self-respecting man will marry her if she has a child from another man. Only simps and cucks will do that. That being said, the reason why having a child costs so much here is all the requirements that are placed upon parents. Healthcare is the biggest expensive, followed by child care.
Most normies are with or will end up with a single mother. 50% of all children in the United States experience being raised by a single mother by the age of 18.

Most normies are with or will end up with a single mother. 50% of all children in the United States experience being raised by a single mother by the age of 18.
That is to be expected. Most normies are cucks.

I am RAGING. How the fuck can there be guys out there getting 14 year old girls pregnant while I haven't kissed a girl yet? FUCK MY LIFE.

At least he isn't supportive of her whorish behavior but doesn't have a choice, it's the legal system that is cucked for allowing this

Asia is feminized too ( South Korea, Japan). Maybe the middle east (muslims) have some self-respect and deal with this inanity the right way.

I have always wondered at the audacity of women's words in r/whereareallthegoodmen. How could roasties still do that. The answer I presume is that there's men at every age group ready to be the obedient slave to pussy.

Based & FrontierJusticePilled

This ongoing foid degeneracy can be easily cured by having dire consequences happen to foids who exercise poor vaginal management and let random chads fuck them. Cock carousel riding whore foids should be killed in Grand Theft Auto V
The whole world needs to AfricaMaxxx and get these foids back in line

Last edited:
Sexhaver problems

If a whore has sex/gets pregnant while she isn't married, she should be stoned, and the kid raised in an orphanage.
HER BODY HER CHOICE IMKWELL!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

That being said, you can’t help but feel bad for the dad.

JFL at feeling sad for a cuck. It's his problem that he got cucked by not instilling right values into his daughter.

At least the baby won't be born from a 40 year old and end up genetically diseased

Cope, if she found a way to get fucked at 14 she will find a way to whore out while she probably makes her cucked wageslaving dad to raise her bastard kids

This is unreal, girls are becoming whores at an earlier age than ever

I really hope more of this happens actually, young girls getting pregnant and refusing to do abortions so that their cucked dads have to spend their precious time and money on raising Chad's children.

Assuming the foid remembers the Chad's name, she should sue him for child support.

Unless the foid has been with so many Chads she doesn't know who knocked her up.

He works 10 hours a day and can't afford to care for 2 people? Life's a joke. His daughter is a whore but at least she isn't a baby killer.

I really hope more of this happens actually, young girls getting pregnant and refusing to do abortions so that their cucked dads have to spend their precious time and money on raising Chad's children.

waaah waaah i let school raise and instill values into my child instead of me and now i cant afford branded clothing and iphone for my daughters baby plus she wont be able to get her sociology degree so that means we should kill it :soy::feels:
Heh.

She just needed to have Chad rawdog her, it felt so much better without the condom.

Raising a baby costs nothing, why do people think it costs money to raise a baby?
Yes I'm so sick of this bullshit. It's money grubbing women that demand a very comfortable life style from the man. You don't need that much to raise children. Slightly more room, more food, that's about it. Even minimum wage workers can afford it.

She will wreck her ltr smv for life if she decides to raise the deadbeat's child. She should probably abort. Wish they did shotgun weddings.

I read a story of some guy marrying his high school gf and gave her three children. He divorced her before even hitting 25 and then moved on to another woman. Basically one guy can use up several women through having kids and then divorcing them and/or knocking up women through dating.

Last edited:
soo, who's the father?

Stuff like this has been happening more than 10 years ago. Back in middle/high school, I was having fun with an acquaintance's hp, there was a vid of him getting blown by a 12/13yo girl. JFL

Guys, about how many Chad's and Tyrones are we talking here anyway?
Isn't Chad a limited species?

Guys, about how many Chad's and Tyrones are we talking here anyway?
Isn't Chad a limited species?

Who is counting the number of chads and tyrones here? I don't understand.

this is what gorilla glue is for, daddy needs to glue her legs shut and teach the little slut that downing cocks like a morning coffee is not a habit one should often make. serves them both right , what did he think she was doing all the so called good girls are sluts he should know that as he is a man.