Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting CS:GO? More like CS:GO FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T PLAY WITH A FULL TEAM

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Another match another team full of noobs and griefers. I need to leave silver asap but it;s pointless, I play good but there is only so much one man can do against 5

Check my review OP, and stop playing the game

damn that shit sucks

Get CS:GO'd.

Last edited:
high IQ and very true review
and it was written before the game went F2P, now things are 10 times worse

this happens very often to me
shooting in this game is basically gambling, sometimes I miss shoots that were really easy and sometimes I get a headshot when I wasn;t even close to hitting the enemy
I know spray patterns exist and I remember ones for AK and M4A1S but when it comes to actual shooting it seems random anyway

Last edited:
Used to play GO 4-5 years back. Very addictive, wasted 200€ on that game :woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

It's just like League of Legends.

it's been three years since I played that game

I don't play that chad game because i don't have fast reactions lmao i'm shit at fps :cryfeels:

I made money scamming automated CS:GO trading bots as I mentioned in a previous post but I never got too attached to the game because of:
a) Griefers
b) Shit boxes (crappy hit boxes)
c) Cheaters; and
d) Fucked up ELO ranking system (lose twice, deranked, win 7 times in a row no change)

As far as that gayme was seen by me, it was just a way to make money selling overpriced pixel junk to bots and suckers alike.

CS:GO is a game where when I play I don't have any fun at all, especially in ranked matches.
My hands already sweat at an abnormal rate when playing anything, but it's doubled when I play CS:GO due to the stress of not wanting to fuck everything up for your team.

Another match another team full of noobs and griefers. I need to leave silver asap but it;s pointless, I play good but there is only so much one man can do against 5
That happens in many fps games

Guns in this game feel so shitty
You can learn spray patterns and recoil then calculate your position while shooting yet a faggot can one tap you accross the map.

how can you be stressed about a game ?

lZu32As5eQJzNP8_qOgZ43jQX05XFBDGc9Z4YW2pz4Oc-6LjXsdvMH9DSBBYAGiy8GKRp5krpxhs29gtd6pSos1syuEQzXqY2JEoXBdbg1hwPcooW-FqIf_rZmPXFQ

Just play Faceit theory
jfl at playing MM in 2020

Guns in this game feel so shitty
You can learn spray patterns and recoil then calculate your position while shooting yet a faggot can one tap you accross the map.
CSGO is trash in general. Garbage game. Even Call of duty is miles better. At least in that game wherever you point your gun the bullets go every time.

High IQ review, ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back