Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cry for help

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
Are they any blackcels here that went after white girls?

Another nigger fakecel

You waited 2 years to post this ? :feelskek:

niggers can't be incel (mostly)

Niggers have very high confidence due to their low IQ for some reason. Even the ugliest nigger thinks he's the prize and will legit walk up and flirt with girls.The lack of self awareness is staggering.

Cry for help?
JFL. NO ONE HELPS INCELS!
Crying for help only works if you are a foid.

No shit, They can thugmaxx and get biatches no cap
The only way for Niggers to be Incel is if they are:
1. Non-NT; thugmaxxing requires you to be Giga-NT
2. Extremely ugly(sub-3 tier) and/or turbomanletism(under 5'6)
3. Mixed with something else.

Niggers have very high confidence due to their low IQ for some reason. Even the ugliest nigger thinks he's the prize and will legit walk up and flirt with girls.The lack of self awareness is staggering.
lower IQ=lower inhib because less things are being processed in low IQ brains and they have less self-restraint because of it, they also have a lower reaction time because they have less preprocessing going on

@Intellau_Celistic
He falls under basically all of these categories: He's extremely non-nt, is a turbomanlet, and is mixed.

Brutal, I'm 5'4" AND very ugly (the ugliness is much worse than my height, in my case)

Im not, I’m 100% white but it doesn’t help me…
Oh my bad I remember now kek; you’re a central European

And some rætards here will say that you being white is somehow enough to override your stats

np bro

exactly kek
JBW copers are fucking retarded jfl: They just show random images of average to even above-average white guys(who are probably NT as well) with ethnic foids just to prove “muh all whites are fakecel”

Furthermore, many of them have turned out to be trolls and/or fakecels.

JBW copers are fucking retarded jfl: They just show random images of average to even above-average white guys(who are probably NT as well) with ethnic foids just to prove “muh all whites are fakecel”

Furthermore, many of them have turned out to be trolls and/or fakecels.
:yes::yes::yes: Thought about it and can’t add anything more to that

Yes, Nigger, we’re allowed to have our own views.

And also, we have tons of evidence to back it up: I have shared data proving more BMWF couples exist than WMBF

Not to mention, it’s been proven thugmaxxing is legit for ugly black guys. Even some users here such as @depressedblackcel agreed.

there is no point in going after white girls as a blackcel

because when BBC Tyrone steps in, this is what happens to you

TsbZlR.gif

What makes this a cry for help

I have shared data proving more BMWF couples exist than WMBF
Wrong those BMWF couples also have the highest divorce rate did you show that ?

Those relationships don’t actually last but the BFWM COUPLES DO
Stats on this?

And it just proves Whites are better, and thus should be with Whites to maximize on genetically improving the White race. Not trying to "improve" a race that has 15% of their DNA come from Homo-Erectus.

And regardless of wether the relationships last, it proves Black men have enough SMV to have relationships with White women & thus have appeal to foids outside of their race.

It is a fact that blacks like to fuck & have no actual concept of a family unit: Hence why divorce interracially is so high, cheating is so common & normalized, and many black children are fatherless.

Last edited:
it proves Black men have enough SMV to have relationships with White women & thus have appeal to foids outside of their race.
All non blacks do ??? Hello

It is a fact that blacks like to fuck & have no actual concept of a family unit: Hence why divorce interracially is so high, cheating is so common & normalized, and many black children are fatherless.
Making a bunch of subhumans who won’t do anything but go to jail doesn’t. Count

Making a bunch of subhumans who won’t do anything but go to jail doesn’t. Count

Which is why Blacks need to be removed from White countries, they can’t function in them.

All non blacks do ??? Hello
Blacks have the highest SMV out of all non-Whites, this is a fact.
with enough race mixing that 15% could go away
That’s not how it works: It has been part of Black DNA for tens of thousands of years now. It would still exist within this.
?????? But when I say it …. View attachment 1056781
You really are fucking impossible to talk to, just like every Nigger i have the unfortunate pleasure of having to even be around

Me stating Whites are better doesn’t prove or further your agenda of “whites should mix with blacks” it’s just a statement I made. If anything, me stating that Whites are better(which is true) means Whites should stick to themselves to advance what they have. Instead of trying to improve some other race, which as history has shown, will not work. Whites tried to help blacks out in Rhodesia, South Africa, etc and look how that went

You really are fucking impossible to talk to, just like every Nigger i have the unfortunate pleasure of having to even be around
Not my fault I was born black and rather you like it or not I see mixed couples outside all the time irl so it’s happening anyways

Yeah I’m done you won
Salute Honor GIF by CBS
It’s a proven fact. Both by data & also actual evidence.
Not my fault I was born black and rather you like it or not I see mixed couples outside all the time irl so it’s happening anyways
Well it shouldn’t be happening, that’s the point.

And sadly, we have people like you who go with what the Jews say.