Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Crows at my local coffee shop

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
the crows at my local coffee shop have started to actively recognize me as a friend now since I go there almost every day and bring a bit of food for them

today FOUR crows all came and perched up on my table at the same time. up until now I’ve never seen more than one actually come directly up on to my table at a time. usually they just crowd around it

some of the crows were bullies and tried to take all the food for themselves while I was feeding them but I made sure they all got some even the shy ones

after about an hour most of them had gone away and there were just two left. one was a shy birdie and the other was a big bully crow. this one was very bold and actually walked all over my table instead of just perching on the edges

I was so utterly enamored by those crows. I like birds a lot. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that kind of love-induced euphoria from an actual human. It’s like just their existence makes you totally content and every little thing they do makes your heart race. that’s what I imagine being in love is like maby

Get a dog bro

crows are really smart. i think they're the only birds who can use tools. @Robtical

Very based.
I've had crows stare at me for like 10 minutes before :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

I like birds but a flock of them decided to poop on my shoes a couple of days ago:feelsbadman:

Crows are one of the coolest animals to gain trust of. Dogs are just either obedient bitches or spoiled cunts that misbehave but they are never wild. Domesticated animals just can't compare.

Deer used to be fond of me but they were becoming too used to humans which means they would be easy to shoot. They just stood there 20m away from people not caring at all. So I used my blank gun to gradually make them fear humans again and in turn protecting them. :cryfeels: But I sure miss them

Imagine betabuxxing for crows

crows are really smart. i think they're the only birds who can use tools. @Robtical
Parrots are smart too, but I don't know who are smarter, ravens or African greys

had a similar experience with a crow earlier this year, used to leave grapes out on the porch for him.

he stopped coming a while back, miss that little guy

Crows tastes good!

Like flying deer!

Much better than bland rats!

I feed the cats that come to the garden but they just want food. Very rarely the fat one that eats from all the other cats food will sometimes come and ask for head rubs. But usually just wants food.

the crows at my local coffee shop have started to actively recognize me as a friend
I was so utterly enamored by those crows.
It’s like just their existence makes you totally content and every little thing they do makes your heart race.
that’s what I imagine being in love is like maby
OP you should murder a crow and offer it as a meal to a girl you like

maybe if she eats the crows who love you her heart will race for you as well

OP you should murder a crow and offer it as a meal to a girl you like

View attachment 681564

maybe if she eats the crows who love you her heart will race for you as well
You didn’t reply to my threadlossus that I linked:lasereyes:

odin mogs me

Attachments

• 47a538e81bbdf381c496424d7c15be36.gif
    47a538e81bbdf381c496424d7c15be36.gif
    14.5 MB · Views: 2