Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Crippled girls are very low value, can be taken by some incels

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
there are many girls in wheelchairs, crutches, etc. that are moderately attractive and are single because of their disability. While they of course dont want to settle for an incel, they dont have many options, and sometimes need people to feed,wash, and roll them around, so they really require a partner... This is a way out, boys. I'm looking online for a way to meet disabled women.

No I don't want to do that.

Wheelchair Chads exist too.

I guarantee a cute girl like that has orbiters.

Why is someone with cerebral palsy a cashier??

How fucked up is it that even wheelchair bitches have higher SMV than 95% of men

Awwww man I just thought about how fucking sick it would be if I had a fellow NEET gf who was crippled.
Her being crippled is irrelevant to that, it's just I can't imagine myself with a GF unless she had a major disability like that. Hell, even that's a stretch that someone crippled would find me attractive.

Man, I just want a NEET gf to bond with.

juggernaut law is as absolute as looks theory

Wheelchair Chads exist too.
Wheelchair dating paraplegics

Yep, and they are just as jacked as walking Chad's.
However, wheelchair Chad could probably get a high value walking gf, hell he might not even want to date a cripple.

Put her on tinder and watch her smv rise.

>274 000 views.
She has at least 1000 guys orbiting her and trying to.get with her jfl.

You mean literally taken?

lmao they still can get brads if not chads you have no idea how bad it is out there. I have anecdotal evidence of this, brad breaks up with his 6th-9th gf who they thought was the one but she upgraded for a Chad on a dime and he finds a wheelchair girl and he settles because he thinks she's a pure waifu. You have to compete with normies for crippled women. There is no cope.

FACEandLMS on youtube actually made a video of a fake dating account he made with a crippled girl pic and it was getting swamped with thirsty betas.

Juggernaut law: just replace the blonde stacy with a 2/10 landwhale/cripple/retard etc.

this movie trigger me, they made John Nash a Chad and his wife a Stacie. How many Mathematicians have pipe arms and look like Russel crowe? Also look at how the blonde stacie is changing the world just by being hot

Forget it man, even legit retards are demanding nothing less than Chad. What fucking timeline are we on where retards have high standards for men..

There is a legion of white knights to come to the rescue of any one of these girls.

lmao they still can get brads if not chads you have no idea how bad it is out there.
Won't the brads and chads be embarrassed to walk in the street with them? Unless they walk in the street with their orbiters, then go home and call up chad and brad. A crippled foid probably thinks she can ride the cock carousel and settle in her 30's with a bluepill cuck like the stacys.

Lol keep dreaming, even a blind girl isn't settling for ugly.

Not true, I've seen heaps of crippled girls date chads, I also heard of this blind chick who refused to settle for ugly men due to her disability, and would ask her friends to describe everyone in detail - female standards know no bounds

Not true, I've seen heaps of crippled girls date chads, I also heard of this blind chick who refused to settle for ugly men due to her disability, and would ask her friends to describe everyone in detail - female standards know no bounds
Jfl blind femoids have to ask their friends to tell them if the guy looks good. That's like a guy being blind and asking his friends if a girl had a nice ass. Foids are just follower drones, or they all think exactly the same from the beginning.

Unfortunately cope. She is just attention maxing at this point. Could get a decent bf in a week or less.

Hardly every see woman like what you speak of OP.