Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cringy Reddit PUA pick up line: "At the risk of you blocking me completely, I'm on a new medication that has made me hypersexual."

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
A comment on this thread:

So - get the chitchat out quick. Make a few jokes, don't relent. I had my first 3 messages completely unserious and funny. Overall, you just want to be playful.
Eventually, you or her are going to ask "What brings you to Tinder?"
I ALWAYS responded with: "At the risk of you blocking me completely, I'm on a new medication that has made me hypersexual." Now wait.

What the fuck is wrong with people from Reddit? That's not even a funny joke, if you could even call it a joke. Do you think Chad says that to Stacy?
This is just proof that Redditors are completely stumbling in the dark when it comes to social skills and NTness.

Dude you've just gotta learn the game. The game being have a jaw that can cut stone and a strong eye area. This shit will never work for someone who isn't attractive enough to have already made a foid decide she will fuck them later.

r/seduction is r/theredpill with Down's Syndrome.

Imagine trying to act like a jester to only get brutally shut down by some fucking whore, who would easily approach a severely socially anxious Chad and fuck him on the spot.

Imagine trying to act like a jester to only get brutally shut down by some fucking whore, who would easily approach a severely socially anxious Chad and fuck him on the spot.
I don’t have to imagine it. I just have to think back to my teenage years when I was still bluepilled.

Reading reddit will kill your brain cells

Jfl at that autism. I had a laugh about it.

lol at reddit cucks that believe this

I'm actually disappointed everytime I see bluepilled men think too hard to find the way to attract women when it's crystal clear it's all about looks. Jfl @ guys trying to find seduction method like scientist trying to find new chemical elements

chemical elements
s-l300.jpg

Either ultra-high inhibition or just retarded.

JFL at thinking pick up lines work.

There is so such thing as 'game'.
You are either attractive and females will want to fuck you,
Or its 'game' over.

Females will find anything a Chad says, does, mumbles or whatever funny/interesting/sexy/aluring...