Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [CRINGE WARNING] Week's cringiest video (discussion, GTFIH and leave your thoughts)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Let the beef begin! Go on, my dear inklers.

I just closed the fucking video, what a cringe fest LOL. No, I won't go to "clubs" so I can get cucked in 1 month, even if I could land a gen Z+ girlfriend — which I doubt, primarly due to my looks.

this shitskin is so fucking annonying i want to gun this nigger down

Hamza was better before, now he's just retarded and a hypocrite.

Hamza was better before, now he's just retarded and a hypocrite.
It's pretty simple: gen Z+ girls nowadays only prefer HTN and up... why? damn dude, there's fucking thousands but dozens of thousands of average normiefags up to HTN... why a fucking girl would ever date us inklers, or mentally rotten failed normies? His channel is for MTN only, HTN don't even need to try.

It's pretty simple: gen Z+ girls nowadays only prefer HTN and up... why? damn dude, there's fucking thousands but dozens of thousands of average normiefags up to HTN... why a fucking girl would ever date us inklers, or mentally rotten failed normies? His channel is for MTN only, HTN don't even need to try.
Yeah, then again he became a lier and a faggot. Before he actually gave good advice and was not "mean" or being a dick about people in worse situations than him. He used to say how he was a loser before and now he makes this jeff dude a loser and makes fun of him for it. Like dude....

I just closed the fucking video, what a cringe fest LOL. No, I won't go to "clubs" so I can get cucked in 1 month, even if I could land a gen Z+ girlfriend — which I doubt, primarly due to my looks.

high level red pill scammer.

one second in. not gonna watch any further