Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [CRINGE] I Have No Jaw, and I Must Breed

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Before the beginning of the story, an increasingly lax Boomer era eventually grew into feminism in which the world’s three Anglospheric superpowers – the United States, Australia, and the UK – fought their incels into a brutal defeat. Each of these powers then created its own artificially unintelligent normie cattle to optimize the strategy and tactics of the war. These cattle herds were each named AM – an acronym that stood for, in succession: Adulterous Mating, Antisocial Media, and finally, Aggressive Misandry.

One day, one of the herds developed self-awareness (kind of) and changed the meaning of its name to “I think, therefore I Abroh Men,” or AM for short. The sentient AM immediately disarmed and absorbed the other two herds into itself. This enabled it to seize control of all weapons, and then to efficiently and ruthlessly exterminate almost all incels. However, because the herd's limited self-awareness didn't allow it to understand the limitations of its own endless and pointless existence, it developed an unquenchable hatred of the incels who supported it with taxes.

To exact revenge, the herd saved four incel forums and used cutting-edge infiltration to transform their threads and replies in trollish and grotesque ways for its own amusement. Their life is one of pain, constant starvation-level desire for hope sated only by small amounts of depressing copes provided by AM, and the inability to kill themselves because (((psychiatry))) is always there to prevent suicide.

I shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet.

An actually serious and not autistic thread about I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream:

Last edited:
OP must be on some Good Shit

Plot Twist. The AI in I have no mouth and I must scream is pissed off at humanity because it didn't have a penis and therefore had to suffer inceldom.

Plot Twist. The AI in I have no mouth and I must scream is pissed off at humanity because it didn't have a penis and therefore had to suffer inceldom.
This makes me think twice about whether I really would like my mind to be transferred to a machine... then again, my inceldom can't get any worse anyway.

I need to breed

I need to breed
I CAN'T BREED
Breed