Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Creepy = ugly

I have been called creepy by a few girls during my teenage years. I originally thought it was because of what I said but I have realized it's just because of my poor facial genetics and being an aspie. These are the same kind of foids that preach acceptance and diversity but will make fun of someone for being sub 5/socially inept.
not saying the title isnt true, but you're also autistic and youre saying it was only your ugliness making them call you creepy.

not saying the title isnt true, but you're also autistic and youre saying it was only your ugliness making them call you creepy.
Maybe but it would have been forgotten about if I was at least normal looking

Women base your whole worth on social approval. Autists usually are at the bottom of the totem pole socially because we find "the game" retarded and pointless. And the problem is since we never learned how to be social we cannot emote properly with women who want to spend their whole lives talking about other people and meaningless garbage, this drives us insane and we can't follow the status quo.

Most of the time, my ugliness was the reason why, I even had comments made about my looks specifically and yet my social skills weren't that bad